does anyone know jason at performance automotive specialties????

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Suckers are born every minute . ^^^^
Old 02-11-2016, 04:59 PM

Default Update on jason mott!!!!

Supposedly from what i have heard he is now out of jail. Apparently opening a shop again in humble tx somewhere off 1960. Hopefully some of yall can get yalls money back from him.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

yes i juuuust bumped a year old thread.it was a good read and i did respond previously years ago.so is this guy still a modern day bank robber,in jail soon to be released,running a new business,dead,prison.whats up im curious
Old 02-01-2017, 06:08 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

He shut his recent shop down that was in splendora, moved it to Cleveland I think.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Default P.O.S Jason Mott 1st place performance

If Jason Edward Mott has screwed you over, Call his parole officer- David Simms with Montgomery county. Thats your best bet to help put this guy where he needs to be. Enough people come forward, eventually his *** will go back for a while. Better for everyone. Small claims court aint going to help much. Guy stole $3000 from me. Never gave me my motor or transmission and when I told him I wanted my money back after a year and a half of hus bullsh!+ lies. He ignores my calls and messages like alway. He answered when I called him a POS through a text though. By the way, 281 788-2886 for those of you that need your money back.Google this guy.... which i should have done before even dealing with him. After he got out prison for his check kettle scam he had a shop in Cleveland moved to Splendora and moved again, most recently in spring tx off of 1960 and 45. When I get a direct address to his so called shop, which I will, I will post it. This guy screwed over alot of people and companies and will continue to do so until he gose back to jail or he screws over the wrong person. So put hiss a$$ on blast, and hopefully this will help to keep others away from getting screwed over, and help put him away.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:15 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Glad to see a update on this **** bucket. He is doing very well these days still screwing good people.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Wow, look at all of those forges checks that were "dismissed". WTF? If you do illegal **** and nothing happens to you you're probably gonna keep doing illegal ****.

And what the hell was 45 grand and why did you give it to him up front?
Old 08-14-2017, 09:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/wo...ms-9371926.php

Up to 99 years in prison and what did he do, a few?
Old 10-03-2017, 10:23 AM

I hate to realize that after reading these posts I have became another victim of this guy. Currently Jason Mott is using the business name Texas Auto Worx at 17011 Bamwood Drive in Houston. I bought a set of new tires from a guy that worked for him back in June and it was a smooth transaction. In August I gave a different order for some more tires and atv parts, the middle man, Jose, said he can get them. Wanted me to pay up front because it is not things they typically care, so I was contacted by Tabbetha McGuire about payment. Finalized all the payments online in late August and since then I have gotten nothing but the run around and lies. Most recently they have stopped answering phone calls and responding to text messages.

I contacted Montgomery County Parole office like a post mentioned, but since it is in Harris County and no charges have been filed, there is nothing they can do. I have filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Fraud Division and contacted Harris County. What Harris County needs is more people from that county that has had issues with Jason Mott or Texas Auto Worx to call in and make complaints.

I will be making a trip to Houston very soon and just hope I don't go to jail.

Below is all the information that I have from these folks, please contact them as much as possible about your problems.

Jason Mott 281-788-2886, Business: 832-666-3910, Email: texasautoworx1300@gmail.com
Tabbetha McGuire 936-718-7020, Email: tabbethajean@gmail.com
Jose 346-666-9797
Facebook Post

If you have any information on how to possibly recover my funds, please text or call 3183356458
Old 10-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Teching In

Default update on this POS Jason Edward Mott

First off, if you know anyone, or you yourself have gotten screwed over by jason mott, I would leave a review on his new shop by the name of Texas auto worx, down in Houston. Pull it up on your map from your phone.How will people in that area be aware of this POS if they don't know. Not to mention if you leave him bad reviews it will hurt his reputation. He made up fake profiles to give himself five stars. You should read the bull **** this guy came up with. They more that's out there about this trash, the better. Now... I too have contacted the Harris county district attorney's office. Consumer Fraud division, just google it for the number, To file criminal charges. I am in the process of filling my complaint. Guy stole $3,000 from me. I gave him the money when he had that bull crap shop down in Cleveland. Tracked him down to splendora and now his most recent place 17011 Bamwood Rd, Houston tx, 77090.under the name of Texas auto worx, Thanks to all the information that is shared over the net. If you have Iaperwork and even text messages that links him to him screwing you over, and you live in Harris county, Give the district attorney's office, consumer fraud division a call. They did say with enough evidence and enough complaints. They can press criminal charges. Glad i kept all my paperwork and text messages on that dirt bag. Fyi. If your wondering how to use text messages as evidence. You simply screen shot your texts messages and email them to yourself, save and print. His shop number is 832-666-3910. Also, I believe since this guy keeps moving to different counties, Im going to look into calling the Texas attorney General since they have jurisdiction over all the counties. Pleas guys keep others informed in any way possible, and update information when needed. I don't plan on getting my money back, but i do plan to be part of the reason this guy gets locked up for good. Do what you can. Good luck
Old 10-10-2017, 02:01 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

He's on facebook, saw some posts from him on a local group.
Old 11-19-2017, 12:26 PM

Don't be a victim of scam.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Teching In

Angry He did it again.

they have had my van since November 2017 it is now March 2018 and nothing has been done with my it. I've got nothing but lies and the runaround they told me that they were almost done they're waiting on a few parts nothing has been touched I'm still waiting to get my van back, everytime I go try to pick it up they have an excuse, no one's at the shop. Now he's telling me I have 10 days to pick it up. I have all kinds of messages, they are telling me, the van is almost, done it'll be done by such-and-such day... Nope nothing has been done..
Old 03-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Default Location

30 Green Bough Ct The Woodlands Tx 77380
16811 red oak Dr Houston Tx 77090
1st Place Performance
Main 832-286-1912
Work Fax 832-286-1830
Other 832-286-1936
Work 832-286-1878
cell. 281-788-2886
Old 03-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Teching In

Default Jason Mott

I had the pleasure of meeting Jason Mart yesterday! At the end of my post I’m going to give his address where he is at this time. I almost got suckered in! Jason was going to do almost $10,000 worth of work to my car. I just didn’t feel comfortable with this guy, not sure why, he was a real con artist exclamation ! A good looking guy and very articulate in his words. He actually had me believing that he was a good guy. But something just didn’t feel right deep inside. Today I was going to go take him $6000 as a down payment on my work. I’ll begin doing some research. I was amazed at what I found! I’m so thankful that this thread is still here today! I like everyone else I am simply amazed at the fact that so many charges have been dismissed against this con artist! I think Montgomery county needs to be investigated personally. Something is definitely going on here behind the scenes! Anyway, I sent him a message and told him that I was concerned because he did not have any reviews for me to take a look at. Then I sent him a copy of the post that I had seen regarding accusations from when he was in Splendora Texas. He told me that he does not live in Splendora. Needless to say there was little to no more conversation and I am one of the fortunate individuals that he was not able to scam! I’m telling you, it was very close! I have the cash in hand and was fixing to make the drive, only to give my money away obviously! Please, please, please if you have been scammed by this guy or know anything continue this thread so that others can be forewarned! This is the name of his business right now and the address where he is operating out of.
1st Place Performance
16811 Red Oak Drive, Houston, Tx
He is in Spring
Old 03-06-2018, 07:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 474 Likes on 354 Posts

How is this guy still walking free? Shocked that (1) He's not in prison (2) That nobody has killed him yet.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Teching In

It’s simply amazing to me how Montgomery County has dismissed ALL of his charges! I do have a bit of information that may well give some explanation. In my conversation with Jason he actually showed me a video of a high performance motor that he supposedly built for, I believe he said the Montgomery County Commissioner for a air-boat. So, he apparently has some inside connections. In any event a Federal investigation needs to ensue into the entire matter.
Old 05-14-2018, 12:54 PM

Default Bullshit

Originally Posted by NotMe
I had the pleasure of meeting Jason Mart yesterday! At the end of my post I’m going to give his address where he is at this time. I almost got suckered in! Jason was going to do almost $10,000 worth of work to my car. I just didn’t feel comfortable with this guy, not sure why, he was a real con artist exclamation ! A good looking guy and very articulate in his words. He actually had me believing that he was a good guy. But something just didn’t feel right deep inside. Today I was going to go take him $6000 as a down payment on my work. I’ll begin doing some research. I was amazed at what I found! I’m so thankful that this thread is still here today! I like everyone else I am simply amazed at the fact that so many charges have been dismissed against this con artist! I think Montgomery county needs to be investigated personally. Something is definitely going on here behind the scenes! Anyway, I sent him a message and told him that I was concerned because he did not have any reviews for me to take a look at. Then I sent him a copy of the post that I had seen regarding accusations from when he was in Splendora Texas. He told me that he does not live in Splendora. Needless to say there was little to no more conversation and I am one of the fortunate individuals that he was not able to scam! I’m telling you, it was very close! I have the cash in hand and was fixing to make the drive, only to give my money away obviously! Please, please, please if you have been scammed by this guy or know anything continue this thread so that others can be forewarned! This is the name of his business right now and the address where he is operating out of.
1st Place Performance
16811 Red Oak Drive, Houston, Tx
He is in Spring
​​​​​​He has been here 2 years and I bet my salary. That out of all people on here bumping there dick suckers more to story. He is at track every weekend and lived same place for years. And half mf on here bumping still get work done by him I know for fact I've seen it. He does work for some big people in high places and none of them nor myself or all others I've spoke to ever have issues. And not one mf will say **** to him I've seen that to it is called keyboard warriors. Thousands of y'all daily out there.
Old 05-14-2018, 11:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 474 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Lankford
​​​​​​He has been here 2 years and I bet my salary. That out of all people on here bumping there dick suckers more to story. He is at track every weekend and lived same place for years. And half mf on here bumping still get work done by him I know for fact I've seen it. He does work for some big people in high places and none of them nor myself or all others I've spoke to ever have issues. And not one mf will say **** to him I've seen that to it is called keyboard warriors. Thousands of y'all daily out there.
LOL You seem the one playing hide the wiener with him since you made an account here just to defend him, You'll spend a few weeks going around to all the threads where people say he ripped them off..... That should keep you busy when he doesn't have you bent over, I hope he at least gives you a reach around for all your efforts!

Last edited by LLLosingit; 05-14-2018 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Mike, I think you should prove that everyone here are a bunch of keyboard warriors and post Jason's address.

Quick Reply: does anyone know jason at performance automotive specialties????