Karate Master kills mentally crazy guy NSFW!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 01:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Karate Master kills mentally crazy guy NSFW!!

So messed upp

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/murde...obby-j-blythe/
Old 02-25-2010, 01:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn....dude u should put a warning on this....that made me sick!
Old 02-25-2010, 01:25 AM
Launching!

ive seen this.. pretty messed up. i dont see how people can stand around and watch it happen either.. and video it of all things. i dont even want to describe the things i wish would happen to those guys
Old 02-25-2010, 01:26 AM
TECH Regular

very disturbing
Old 02-25-2010, 01:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

seen it before, very messed up.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

it will get locked...
Old 02-25-2010, 01:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

if anyones interested heres a thread from a diff site that has a ton of info on this even gives the "masters" full name, address, and phone number etc. and the guy didnt die supposibly. read through the entire thread to get all the info.

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/c...h-warning.html
Old 02-25-2010, 01:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

It was in Dumfries VA in 1984. At the very end of the video Billy Joe Blythe states the year. The dojo closed years ago from what has been gathered but an approximate location is known. We believe it was at Dumfries shopping plaza, 17988 Fraley Blvd, Dumfries, VA. Still working on getting better shots of the current store front area to compare to video's of the front of Blythe's Martial Arts Studio in the 80's so we can get an exact address.

Billy Joe Blythe is the instructor and is currently residing in CA. He is currently not teaching martial arts and I believe is retired.

The black belt who actually assaults the victim is Willie J. Dennis and I believe he currently resides in FL. There are conflicting reports as to whether he is actively teaching martial arts. He was convicted of assualt with a deadly weapon years after the incident (pistol whipped his son in law) and I believe is currently on trial for another assault (no details or solid confirmation yet but people have attempted to contact DA and Judge involved in the case).

The name or status of the victim is not currently known. Someone posted a video of what they claim is the victim still practicing but it was taken down fairly quickly. Possibly by admins at bullshido.net to protect his identity and rightfully so.

When they contact you can you give them the link to
**Internal Linking (Threads)
**Internal Linking (Threads) which is where the investigation started? It's up and down right now because of heavy traffic but all the information gathered so far should be there and the admins have been collecting evidence and have been in touch with Prince William County authorities (they have jurisdiction over Dumfries). They have also done a transcript of the original as well as taking stills from that and other video's to ID everyone there at the time if the attack.

They have also asked for assistance if anyone wants to help. Just keep in mind the thread I posted is for information only. There is a separate thread for support and discussion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The instructor is a known bully Bobby Joe Blythe. He is 63 years old and lives near Fresno. He is currently a flight instructor. In 1984 he taught marshal arts, including training body guards. He was well connected with the VA law enforcement and military, so he had friends.

Bobby Joe Blythe 559-584-9315 989 Robin CT Hanford, California

Bobby Joe Blythe

Address:
989 Robin Court
Hanford, CA 93230

Home: 559-584-9315
Fax: 559-584-2005
Cell: 559-381-3617

The attacker is Willie J Dennis, currently residing in Florida. He is up for charges soon on a separate assault case. Bullshido has forwarded this onto the prosecutor (probably won't do much though)

The "student" in the video is named Willie J. Dennis. He even has a myspace page where he goes by the nickname "ICEMAN": http://www.myspace.com/469520278 (he's deleted the page but you can view it via cache here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/dumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdum/2qAu7)

And here's the instructor's address:

Bobby Joe Blythe

989 Robin CT. Hanford, California

email: cfiblythe@aol.com
Old 02-25-2010, 02:21 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ttranssam
it will get locked...

Well now that you mention it.