GM parts direct never deliverd

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GM parts direct never deliverd

seriously, I am never ordering from GM Parts Direct again. They have yet to send me a simple order from Jan 27th or refund my dollars despite many polite requests. And their customer service is non existent. seriously terrible place to order from. avoid GM Parts Direct.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

What did you order?
Old 03-18-2010, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by adamc
seriously, I am never ordering from GM Parts Direct again. They have yet to send me a simple order from Jan 27th or refund my dollars despite many polite requests. And their customer service is non existent. seriously terrible place to order from. avoid GM Parts Direct.
Their service is pretty dismul as there is no phone # and it usually takes several days for them to reply to email. That being said, I personally have ordered from them several times with no issues and parts showed up just fine. What did you order and did they send you a tracking # for the part?
Old 03-18-2010, 12:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Ordered maybe 20 times always got the items. Communication is not their best strenght since all they are is a full fledge car dealer with an internet business on the side. But FedEx is their shipper so they may have lost it, send them emails until they respond. Or Look up the phone number to "FLOW Cheverolet" (thats their B&M name)and call them on the phone.

Better yet here ya go:
Flow Chevrolet
www.flowchevroletwinstonsalem

Winston-Salem, NC 27101
(336) 760-7000

PS-Your part my either be on backorder or not available, call and ask if you want but likely if they cant get it no one else can either unless they happen to have one left in stock.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Default knock

I orderd a couple of knock sensors. shipping problems or whatever, it shouldnt take 'em 2 months and still not get things straight. Never ordering there again.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It took a over a month to get my power steering line. They take your money then wait weeks before sending the item. I love companies like that.

Gm Parts Direct is an oxymoron
Old 03-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
It took a over a month to get my power steering line. They take your money then wait weeks before sending the item. I love companies like that.

Gm Parts Direct is an oxymoron
The same thing happened to me with a fuel sender seal for my vette. GMPD claimed the part was on national backorder and no one had it, so after waiting 3 weeks I decided to call a local guy (Franks Vettes) and he was able to get me one the next day. GMPD wouldn't cancel my order since it was a "special order item", so I ended up just reversing the charges on my credit card. That was the last time I will ever deal with GMPD.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by adamc
I orderd a couple of knock sensors. shipping problems or whatever, it shouldnt take 'em 2 months and still not get things straight. Never ordering there again.
knock sensors? seriously??? what's wrong with the local auto stores? You can't be saving THAT much money. Also, Scoggins Dickey is really close to you. They are very competitive with GM Parts Direct. I order mainly through them.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BAD2000TA
knock sensors? seriously??? what's wrong with the local auto stores? You can't be saving THAT much money. Also, Scoggins Dickey is really close to you. They are very competitive with GM Parts Direct. I order mainly through them.
I was just about to say this, The only parts I buy online are ones I can't get locally! Or unless it saves me a big chunk of change!
Old 03-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Teching In

Default finally

they finally refunded me today. 2 mos later.

you know when it comes to electronics, I wouldn't buy from the local autoparts. Have you ever replaced an opti twice cause you bought the first one from autozone?
Old 03-24-2010, 09:59 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I order from RMS Auto, they are a Texas based company and have not let me down once. Rock Auto is on point as well.