Stopped by my engine builders today.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stopped by my engine builders today.

I stopped by the shop that is going to help me get my motor together today. When I walked in I saw his new motor for his boat. This thing is crazy!!! I didn't have a camera or my phone with me to snap any pics. He put together a 700ci BB with twin 118mm turbos. It dynoed at 3800 hp. He said they would run it at a 3300hp tune. I will try to stop by and snap some pics of it. It looks sick!!! I can't wait to see how mine turns out when I finally get to take it up there.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:28 AM
On The Tree

I talked to a friend of mine earlier and he said they are estimating the boat will run 220-230mph at Lake of the Ozarks. That is freaking crazy on the water. His other boat holds a record in it's class with a 162mph average. It is a regular looking Fountain type boat but it is a Skater. His new boat is a Skater as well but it has the F-16 capsules that him and the throttle guy ride in. Crazy ****!! I will try to get some pics.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Buy it from him and put it in your Camaro
Old 03-23-2010, 12:43 AM
On The Tree

I would hate to know what it would cost to buy that motor. I don't even have a guess. I seen the boat on the trailer and it is tilted at like a 60* angle so that it can be transported. My friend was saying just the hull of the boat is a million dollars.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by boostnificent
I would hate to know what it would cost to buy that motor. I don't even have a guess. I seen the boat on the trailer and it is tilted at like a 60* angle so that it can be transported. My friend was saying just the hull of the boat is a million dollars.

I think ive seen some a while back like that. tilted sideways right, big flat square looking things?
Old 03-23-2010, 01:43 AM
On The Tree

Yeah. I looked on his website to see if he had any pics but I couldn't find any. I'll try to stop by there again this week and grab some pics of it. They build some sick *** boats out of there. His best friend had a twin turbine engine boat that was bad ***. It was involved in a fatal crash a few years ago at the poker run that killed 4 people.