Anyone in the Houston area know someone with a lift I can use? (Selling Corvette)

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in the Houston area know someone with a lift I can use? (Selling Corvette)

We are selling the corvette and I was wondering if any of you guys knew anyone who could let me use a lift for about 2 hours. I need to uninstall a magnaflow exhaust and vararam off the corvette. I would be willing to pay for time on the lift unless the owner was generous enough to let me use it for free. I ask of this favor because all I have at home are ramps that lift my car about 18 inches and I know it is going to take me 6+ hours to uninstall those parts without a lift.

I am heading back to the houston area late thursday evening so I would need to use it on friday or early saturday at the latest. Please let me know if you guys know anyone.

I am in Katy, so preferably on the westside but I am open to anywhere as long as it isn't a long drive.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't you do photography? Why don't you do a trade? Free car photo shoot for who ever helps you out with the lift!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Don't you do photography? Why don't you do a trade? Free car photo shoot for who ever helps you out with the lift!
yea or that. If someone wants a minishoot done, I can do that for someone who can uninstall the parts/help me take the parts off with a lift.

And trust me folks, when it comes to photography, I don't play around. See below.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:33 AM
On The Tree

I might be able to do something.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:44 AM
10 Second Club

Is it just the catback or the headers as well?