so i got arrested yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by scout2000
God, I hope it has resolved itself.

that isn't the question at hand.

We all want to know if the OP went to court, and how things played out to its ultimate end.
The OP hasn't logged into this site in almost a year. He obviously doesn't care. The only one who does is the nut job who keeps posting about cop killing.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:12 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by scout2000
God, I hope it has resolved itself.

that isn't the question at hand.

We all want to know if the OP went to court, and how things played out to its ultimate end.
Well, at least one person gets it.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Of course he could also not be posting because he was killed in a drive by shooting in Grapevine. We didn't hear about it because all the major news outlets were strong armed into silence on the matter. My sister lives in Grapevine and I can tell you those cops are stone-cold, killing machines. I saw one and he had the nerve to say hello. He even flashed me a smile as I walked by. Maniac.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man that bites! call the chief, ask to speak with the prosecutor and ask if you can see the tape (if there is one). fight it in court. maybe you lose but atleast you get to tell the judge your side of the story. be civil and state the facts. i just got pulled over & given my first sobriety test. i passed but it sucked and he was pissed i passed so he gave me a seatbelt ticket $110 f'n dollars. i called the police chief , she laughed at me so i called the mayor. nothing to lose! good luck!
Old 09-17-2014, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

You were DETAINED for a very short amount of time. And the detaining officer apologized to you. I've been detained for longer with less cause and no apologies after. Its a BS ticket you can fight and get dismissed if you play it cool.

If you think being slammed on a hood is wrong then you are ignoring the fact that oinkers risk their lives daily. You are supposed to be slammed against a car to throw off your balance and "turn-around" advantage for their safety. Doesn't sound like he measured your junk, tried to impound your car, fucked your gf, booked you, or anything crazy.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I spent the last 15 minutes reading every single post on here, I can never get that time back! CRAP!!

Although the Cop bashing guy was quite entertaining. I envision him dressed in a flanel shirt, unbuttoned, cigarette in his mouth, beer in his hand, rebel flag trucker hat, faded Wranglers, Skoal inprint on the back pocket, unlaced Nike shoes and a face with spotted beard attempts!

Does that sound about right? YEE HAW ***** FUKA!!

Chad
Old 09-17-2014, 04:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss4chad
I spent the last 15 minutes reading every single post on here, I can never get that time back! CRAP!!

Although the Cop bashing guy was quite entertaining. I envision him dressed in a flanel shirt, unbuttoned, cigarette in his mouth, beer in his hand, rebel flag trucker hat, faded Wranglers, Skoal inprint on the back pocket, unlaced Nike shoes and a face with spotted beard attempts!

Chad
Damn the south still sounds better than the north
Old 09-17-2014, 05:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by ss4chad

Chad
Basically, Dale from King of the Hill!
Old 09-30-2014, 10:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Redneck2
Yet another reason I think the only good cop is a dead one. I was rear ended Christmas Day a few years ago by a former grapevine cop, who lost his job (not one second behind bars for him) for raping a 12 year old girl. The traitors in grapevine arrested and beat the hell out of me while I was in cuffs, even though I wasn't in Grapevine. That piece of scum still hangs out with his crooked cop buddies. The fact that they protect and are friends with scum like that makes them all scum. The only good cop is one who has just watched his or her entire family tortured to death before they join them in hell. Until the people stand up to these traitors, they will just keep getting worse. Be a patriot, shoot a cop.
You have got to be one of the biggest trolls I've seen on this site in a while. Just by looking at your screen name , and post count. The impudence you've shown by typing in this topic will not go unnoticed. Being a 6yr veteran Federal Agent, It really grinds my gear to read ignorant comments such as yours. The day you or your loved ones get into any situation where a law enforcement officer is needed, you'll be bawling to have them by your side.

Just the way other board members have previously stated, you cant judge an agency or the law enforcement community as a whole, over a few bad apples. That goes for any type of career field, there will always be a few people to ruin it for everyone else.

Just a few weeks ago a scumbag was arrested for the same type of comments you've made saying "a only good cop is a dead one", so don't be surprised if your local LE agency goes knocking on your door once your IP address has been traced and place those shiny hand cuffs, that you're so fond of, on you for you comments.

LINK RELATED!
http://nwigazette.com/2014/09/17/ham...dia-firestorm/

HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR!
Old 09-30-2014, 11:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

The cops can't arrest this dude. Can't you read......HE BAD!
Old 09-30-2014, 11:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by steveo346
You have got to be one of the biggest trolls I've seen on this site in a while. Just by looking at your screen name , and post count. The impudence you've shown by typing in this topic will not go unnoticed. Being a 6yr veteran Federal Agent, It really grinds my gear to read ignorant comments such as yours. The day you or your loved ones get into any situation where a law enforcement officer is needed, you'll be bawling to have them by your side.

Just the way other board members have previously stated, you cant judge an agency or the law enforcement community as a whole, over a few bad apples. That goes for any type of career field, there will always be a few people to ruin it for everyone else.

Just a few weeks ago a scumbag was arrested for the same type of comments you've made saying "a only good cop is a dead one", so don't be surprised if your local LE agency goes knocking on your door once your IP address has been traced and place those shiny hand cuffs, that you're so fond of, on you for you comments.

LINK RELATED!
http://nwigazette.com/2014/09/17/ham...dia-firestorm/

HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR!
Of course our freedom of speach means nothing to a traitor like yourself. I made no threats, so no law was broken. A simple Internet search will show the number of appeals granted due to rights violations in Tarrant county, and yet no one gets punished for commiting a crime called treason. Officers of the law are supposed to set an example, including how they are punished. They are supposed to receive no less than the most severe punishment allowed by law for any crime they are a part of. When does that happen? Never. Because they are all crooked and abusing the buddy system.

As to the number of posts I have, almost everything I post is in the Texas forums, and doesn't add to the post count. Plus I lurk more than I post.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:55 PM
TECH Regular

Of course our freedom of speach means nothing to a traitor like yourself.
Freedom of what?

I made no threats, so no law was broken. A simple Internet search will show the number of appeals granted due to rights violations in Tarrant county, and yet no one gets punished for commiting a crime called treason. Officers of the law are supposed to set an example, including how they are punished. They are supposed to receive no less than the most severe punishment allowed by law for any crime they are a part of. When does that happen? Never. Because they are all crooked and abusing the buddy system.

As to the number of posts I have, almost everything I post is in the Texas forums, and doesn't add to the post count. Plus I lurk more than I post.

All cases go to a grand jury, do you know how those work? Citizens are chosen to sit on said jury and they decide if charges should be brought against someone. If you have a grudge, its with the citizens of Tarrant County.... you should do something about those traitorous, no good, system abusing, corrupt, low life's.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:26 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

He probably hates other races as well. Take it with a grain of salt.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

El oh el
Old 09-30-2014, 05:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DSIM
Freedom of what?

All cases go to a grand jury, do you know how those work? Citizens are chosen to sit on said jury and they decide if charges should be brought against someone. If you have a grudge, its with the citizens of Tarrant County.... you should do something about those traitorous, no good, system abusing, corrupt, low life's.
It's the court system. When a cop commits a crime, the prosecuting attorney lets them plea bargain down to paid vacation. So does the judge and bailiff's. a crooked system to protect criminals and steal money from citizens. You have to get approval from the county to sue the county, so you can't do much. Of course, we have enough people and money involved that they aren't liking what's happening. Why else would a crooked fed be online here stirring the pot? No, they want to know how long they have been being investigated. When did their mail start being checked, when did emails and phones start getting checked into. Lol, should be getting fun soon.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Of course our freedom of speach means nothing to a traitor like yourself. I made no threats, so no law was broken. A simple Internet search will show the number of appeals granted due to rights violations in Tarrant county, and yet no one gets punished for commiting a crime called treason. Officers of the law are supposed to set an example, including how they are punished. They are supposed to receive no less than the most severe punishment allowed by law for any crime they are a part of. When does that happen? Never. Because they are all crooked and abusing the buddy system.

Old 10-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Staging Lane

What the hell. That's some old bullshit.

Quick Reply: so i got arrested yesterday