C6 silver Vett on 290 (H/C, black wheels silver lip)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 silver Vett on 290 (H/C, black wheels silver lip)

Had my kids in the car when you blew by us @ aprox. 100+ MPH DURING rush hour traffic.

You exited Barker Cypress and preceded to drive like a lunatic through traffic. You turned right on Barker. I think it would be fair to say you could have caused multiple accidents.

Looked about 24- 27ish years of age w a passenger.

Your a ******* douche'!

I want others to know to watch out for your dumb-***!
Old 07-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Had my kids in the car when you blew by us @ aprox. 100+ MPH DURING rush hour traffic.

You exited Barker Cypress and preceded to drive like a lunatic through traffic. You turned right on Barker. I think it would be fair to say you could have caused multiple accidents.

Your a ******* douche'!

Hopefully he sees this and thinks twice about doing it again, but I doubt it.. Not everyone is expecting to be passed at that speed. Things could and do get out of control really fast doing that around your typical drivers. Keep it on the open road and away from others.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Launching!

Iv'e seen this asshat doing the same thing on hwy6. Dffinatley gets a Douche vote from me.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:17 PM
TECH Junkie

I usually throw my blinker on at the last second 2 freak them out
Old 07-21-2010, 02:40 AM
On The Tree

LOL wasn't me!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

dam corvette guys driving like they own the road and ****

Old 07-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Banned

I was driving the vette and let me tell you something.....

I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your ****. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a **** who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your ******* life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much ******* pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ******* back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a **** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many ******* guns you own to protect yourself. I'll ******* show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so ******* high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a ******* heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your ******* life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my ******* car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could ******* destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great ******* length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ******* hell. It's too ******* late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll ******* resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced ******. Welcome to hell, population: you.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

wow
Old 07-21-2010, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
It was not you, but that is funny^^^ lol!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:31 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blackfly

Your a ******* douche'!

welcome to houston. Stay off the roads esp during rush hour if you don't like it lol, simple solution. I deal with idiots every day. last night coming home I almost plowed into this POS geo that didn't have 1 flipping brake light working. And when I locked up the brakes to stop the car behind me also almost hit me. She had to pull into the shoulder to not hit me. Houston, land of the idiots. How exactly does one do 100+ in rush hour on 290?

I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your ****. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a **** who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your ******* life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much ******* pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ******* back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a **** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many ******* guns you own to protect yourself. I'll ******* show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so ******* high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a ******* heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your ******* life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my ******* car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could ******* destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great ******* length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ******* hell. It's too ******* late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll ******* resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced ******. Welcome to hell, population: you.

lol that's some sick chit....
Old 07-21-2010, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Domsz06
...How exactly does one do 100+ in rush hour on 290?
A good majority of the traffic breaks up right before HWY6/290 then congests again around Huffmiester (sp) then it's "speed limit" conditions. There are gaps in traffic but not enough to carve your way through unless you disregard other peoples safety or make lane changes appropriately.

It's obvious the driver felt selfish and immature enough to take other peoples lives into his own hands and could have caused accidents in his wake.

Cammed vett + heavy foot = 100+...butter! But you know this.

Last edited by Blackfly; 07-21-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Staging Lane

DAMN !!! EMINEM Welcome to the Forum! or Stan what ever pen name you choose to use
Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Banned

Ethuggary.com........I love it.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Teching In

People like this the reason I keep my heat in my lap. Roads would be a lot safer without douchbags like that. It's one thing doing 100 on highway during non rush hour conditions.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:00 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by buddyleex
People like this the reason I keep my heat in my lap. Roads would be a lot safer without douchbags like that. It's one thing doing 100 on highway during non rush hour conditions.
So you plan on shooting someone for going 100mph on a freeway? That's real rational.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:17 PM
11 Second Club

i know it can be done, but when I have come down 290 anytime during rush hour from 3 miles before BW and up till the fry exit it would be hard to weave in and out at 100, yeah there are area's I could do it, but not very long. But also I don't travel on 290 all the time, if you do you know it better. I know in both my cars I can easily do 100+, but never had the chance in rush hour on that HWY. but I only have been on it a hand full of times...
Old 07-21-2010, 01:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by buddyleex
really?

Originally Posted by ZFSix
So you plan on shooting someone for going 100mph on a freeway? That's real rational.
that's what I was thinking. Have someone drive fast and weave, or have someone shoot someone going 100+ and run the risk of them completely killing them and then a 1.5 ton missle going into traffic....
Old 07-21-2010, 01:47 PM
On The Tree

LOOOOL that is some funny **** right there
Old 07-21-2010, 01:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Domsz06
really?

that's what I was thinking. Have someone drive fast and weave, or have someone shoot someone going 100+ and run the risk of them completely killing them and then a 1.5 ton missle going into traffic....
I think itd be more likely hed miss the 100+mph moving target and hit the 5 year old in the backseat of the family sedan matching his own 70mph speed. But, what do i know?
Old 07-25-2010, 09:28 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, guy or chick/