Any Travel Agents?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 11:30 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any Travel Agents?

Looking to book a trip to St. Thomas, Costa Rica, or maybe the Caribbean - hit me up and we'll talk.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are doing the caribean I would look into: USVI (st.thomas/st. Johns), Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic(Puerto Plata), or Costa Rica. St. Johns doesn't have an airport so you have to take a ferry over. Much more secluded island, w/some of the prettiest beaches you will ever see, and it is not commercialized what so ever. I'm not a travel agent but I have been to all 3 places along with Nassau/Bahamas/Paradise Island. Costa Rica can be done pretty cheap, at least for international travel. Made a run to St.Johns and St.Thomas in April with some friends. Cost was about 1.5k per for a week including airfair. Rented a 4 bedroom Villa with its own pool and a jeep. Split this between 5 people, which I paid the brunt of. Plus I spent one night at the Marriot Frenchman (nice as hell) in St. Thomas with the g/f.

Have you looked into Atlantis in the bahamas, bad *** resort. They usually have pretty good adds up. If you go there I would look into the PowerBoat Adventures. Plus factor, is airfair is cheap and consistent to the bahamas. My flights were all screwed up when I flew to USVI.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redz_02
If you are doing the caribean I would look into: USVI (st.thomas/st. Johns), Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic(Puerto Plata), or Costa Rica. St. Johns doesn't have an airport so you have to take a ferry over. Much more secluded island, w/some of the prettiest beaches you will ever see, and it is not commercialized what so ever. I'm not a travel agent but I have been to all 3 places along with Nassau/Bahamas/Paradise Island. Costa Rica can be done pretty cheap, at least for international travel. Made a run to St.Johns and St.Thomas in April with some friends. Cost was about 1.5k per for a week including airfair. Rented a 4 bedroom Villa with its own pool and a jeep. Split this between 5 people, which I paid the brunt of. Plus I spent one night at the Marriot Frenchman (nice as hell) in St. Thomas with the g/f.

Have you looked into Atlantis in the bahamas, bad *** resort. They usually have pretty good adds up. If you go there I would look into the PowerBoat Adventures. Plus factor, is airfair is cheap and consistent to the bahamas. My flights were all screwed up when I flew to USVI.
Thanks for the advice, yeah we've done Atlantis before and it was pretty badass. I'm pushing for St. Thomas but the deal has to be reasonable so just seeing if anyone out there can set it up.