Dallas gtg tonight

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dallas gtg tonight

We started another wed meet off I-20 & Wheatland Rd at the sonic by Sam's Club.

The last meet was alright people got there early around 9ish...They did leave a bit early so im hoping for more people to go out this week! We are trying to keep it organized and trying to keep all the ricer burnouts donuts revving and dumb acts out of this meet! so if it sounds like something you want to be a part of be sure to come out this weds.

The manager has welcomed us there after our first small meet was last wed and they were surprised by the biss we gave them. They said we are MORE than welcome to come every wed and meet, she even gave us some discount coupons and she is now printing 500 for us to pass out for future events!

The parking is good there is parking all around sonic so not like we only have limited space.

BigMike & Nemo (from RelentlessX) helped get the new meet going and last week was a good turnout, not like the arlington meets but enough people to socialize with.

Starts around the same time arlington meet does, 9:00-9:30pm until sonic closes.

Sonic off I-20 and Wheatland Rd. exit wheatland rd turn right (coming east) and sonic will be on the right OR (coming west) turn left when u exit go under the bridge and sonic will be on the right side as well.

2960 West Wheatland Road

-Good lighting
-Good parking
-Basic rules apply (no revving,burnouts,no racing in front or in the area)
-Atleast buy a drink/food to support the sonic so they might want us back

PASS THIS ALONG ON FB or to your friends, we are trying it here

Old 09-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i don't think your going to have much of a turn out tonight.... no offense but i doubt many people are going to want to get there cars dirty with all the rain we've had.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

yeah we were going to cancel it but we didnt we ended up getting about 12 cars or so go out not to bad