Pool Table needs re-felting- Need Hookup!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 08:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pool Table needs re-felting- Need Hookup!

I am about to move and I need my 7' table re-felted, new bumpers and pockets.

If there are any peeps' interested, WITH EXPERIENCE, to re-felt my table for some cash lets do this!

I will buy the core materials (felt, rubber and pockets) you will need to bring your tools and additional materials (Super 77, leveler, staple puller etc.)

PM with price and contact info, if interested. I'm looking to get this done within 4 weeks or less.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:02 AM
Staging Lane

Sounds like you kind of know what is going on. Why not do it your self. It's pretty easy. I did it for 6 years.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by whitehooptie
Sounds like you kind of know what is going on. Why not do it your self. It's pretty easy. I did it for 6 years.
Because I will probably Screw it up. I want it done right the first time and trying to save some money and cant afford to screw it up and then just hire a shop to do it anyway.

If one has such experience and it is as simple as claimed then it should be "easy money" and everyone is happy.

I get a quality install and I pay less cash then going with Billiard Factory, play a couple of games with the installer and drink some beer.

Win/Win