You ever come across a person driving a H2 that ISNT a jackass?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You ever come across a person driving a H2 that ISNT a jackass?

I was headed north on I-75 couple hours ago so there was a pretty good amount of traffic, but I was movin along pretty good bout 70mph or so in the fast lane then out of no where i hear the whine from some bigass tires comin up pretty fast sure enough some retard in a black hummer with huge *** tires stickin out of the fenders flyin thru cars im like wtf...i hate when people with huge vehicles drive like ********, if they crash they probaly wont have a scratch but whoever they hit will be screwed...
anyway he cuts in front of the 2 cars infront of me to get in the fast lane, bout a min later we start slowin down. since there was nobody in the lane next to me i get over there and that stupid hummer was slowin everyone down, now i wasnt in a hurry or anything but why would he drive like a jackass to get infront of everyone then slow down...so i get on it and cut him off like he did everyone else, and he stayed behind me.

my exit was comin up so i decide to start getting over cuz the 18 wheeler in the next lane and about that time he steps on it and does the same, so by the time im 2 lanes over all i see is "HUMMER" in my rearview and that pissed me off so i step on the brakes and then he flashes his lights, excuse me TINTED lights and i was expecting him to go around me but he didnt so i got over to the exit lane cuz that was my exit then he floors it i guess (heard alot of noise but he wasnt really movin) so i give him the finger and go on about my way

dont mean to offend any hummer owners in here but if the majority of them didnt drive like they got a corvette or something i wouldnt have a problem with em!
Old 10-02-2010, 03:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've met a couple people that have had a H2 whether it be the suv or the truck...some are idiots some are not...its with any car really...you've got good drivers and bad drivers
Old 10-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, typically they are just as you described. I have a Jeep that I take wheeling. Several times the Hummer clubs our out there talking all kinds of trash only to get stuck on the first trail they attempt and need some help. They don't even think about the fact they were just talking trash to the guys they need help from.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

The guys in sportscars that drive like idiots aren't any better. You get That right? :-D
Old 10-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Staging Lane

I would argue that yes, according to Newton's laws of motion, the idiots in the sports cars are inherently better. If there is less mass, everything else being equal, the potential for destruction is lessened.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JBarron
I would argue that yes, according to Newton's laws of motion, the idiots in the sports cars are inherently better. If there is less mass, everything else being equal, the potential for destruction is lessened.

All things can't be equal, you have the problem that people are involved. Everyone needs to try not driving like a retard, as much as possible.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
All things can't be equal, you have the problem that people are involved. Everyone needs to try not driving like a retard, as much as possible.

Of course, I totally agree with that. I was just being pedantic. Although there is also some truth to it. Of course, it's also just as true, that the heavier the car/truck you're in, the safer you are. So like you said, people just need to not be idiots. People are capable of ruining anything, in my opinion. Well, anything their involved in, which is plenty of important things.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:16 PM
TECH Junkie

nope, no I haven't
Old 10-02-2010, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I haven't even seen hummer lately. Friggen want one though, they are cool lol..

Honestly I am more scared of the dumb ***** in la la land running around in civics and corollas. Just yesterday I was going over the bridge when I had to slam on the brakes because some bitch drifted out of her lane. This isn't just some once in a blue moon thing, it's every day about twice a day I am locking them up and half way in the ditch trying to avoid some dumb ***. I was scared as hell to drive my Chevelle because it didn't have seat belts.
At least the guys in Hummers have some sort of direction with their madness and aren't wandering mindlessly all over the roads.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:36 PM
TECH Junkie

sounds like u need louder exhaust...loud pipes save lives
Old 10-02-2010, 10:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JBarron
Inertia FTW!!11
Old 10-02-2010, 10:46 PM
TECH Addict

I can't remember the last time I saw a H2. A guy on another board just bought one that is sick, he's from Cen Cal though. Here it is, and yes I would drive the **** out of it:

Old 10-02-2010, 11:20 PM
On The Tree

Well most people who have a hummer prolly have a corvette at home. So they try to drive them the same.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Launching!

those are silly hummers get an h1 with a turbo diesel motor and a snorkle then hit me up.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by StrokerAce03
I can't remember the last time I saw a H2. A guy on another board just bought one that is sick, he's from Cen Cal though. Here it is, and yes I would drive the **** out of it:

I like the truck minus the tire stretch. The tires look really weird. It's like they wanted low profile tires with mud terrain tread, but then had too wide of rims for the tire size. Other than that, I'd drive the **** out of it. I just wouldn't try to set a land speed record and weave through traffic in it.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Staging Lane

It's the stretched tire look...on a Hummer. Isn't that a sign of the end times or something?
Old 10-03-2010, 10:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

he needs that low proflie so its more stable while hes wievin through cars
Old 10-03-2010, 10:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jb7241986
those are silly hummers get an h1 with a turbo diesel motor and a snorkle then hit me up.
i like those original hummers i aint gunna lie lol its like peopple driving h2s are pissed off they dont have a h1 so they drive like dicks
Old 10-04-2010, 08:08 AM
11 Second Club

I agree with the big vehicle statement. I dont agree with the vette statement. Myself including many others wouldnt drive it like an ***, risking an accident $$$$ Do we have fun in it, absolutely. You prob self inflicted him driving like an *** further by:

1.) get on it and cut him off like he did everyone else
2.) pissed me off so i step on the brakes

Just sayin....
Old 10-04-2010, 08:32 AM
On The Tree

thats a little bitch hummer. now THIS is a hummer

id drive the **** outta this bad boy