Incident at subway

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 09:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Incident at subway

This has to be the funniest **** ever @ Subway....

Cops come in a wreck shop on this fool... looks to be Ex- Military.. either way this **** is fun @ 2:36 into the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zyE_...has_verified=1
Old 11-03-2010, 09:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

dude got delt with....but the two dudes on one was just needless B/S...no matter what the hell the idiot was doing....no need to the skinny dude in the orange to go all Floyd Mayweather on him there...
Old 11-03-2010, 09:38 PM
11 Second Club

what a dumb ***! lol
Old 11-03-2010, 09:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
dude got delt with....but the two dudes on one was just needless B/S...no matter what the hell the idiot was doing....no need to the skinny dude in the orange to go all Floyd Mayweather on him there...
that's how most fights end, one drunk dumb *** and a whole pack beating em.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:11 PM
11 Second Club

I'm surprised he wasn't killed

"A hunned dolla....thatttss mo than any black doood makes IN A MONTH, IN A MONTH!!"

Lucky....and funny that his dumb drunk *** got dealt with.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

so thats why i woke up in jail sunday morning. glad err' body got a laugh out of it.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Launching!

Anyone have the whole story on this? How pissed off could you get at Subway? "I SAID NO ******* MAYO!!!!!" lol
Old 11-03-2010, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

Lol wtf is that dude's problem?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
thats how people fight nowadays. they wait till they have a good shot then go for it. nobody willing to take an *** beatin anymore. if it were 1 on 1, it probably wouldnt have happened...
Old 11-04-2010, 03:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

someone should have kicked his *** the second he started messing with the employees, not only did he try and be a hardass throwing a stupid punch, but got punched about 6 times in like 5 seconds for doing it. he got exactly what he deserved and then some.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Alex41
I'm surprised he wasn't killed

"A hunned dolla....thatttss mo than any black doood makes IN A MONTH, IN A MONTH!!"

Lucky....and funny that his dumb drunk *** got dealt with.
.....SMH THE STUPIDITY THAT COMES OUT OF PEOPLES MOUTH....
Old 11-04-2010, 04:16 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think this guy is a veteran. I pretty sure of that b/c how he talks to the police about how he thought they were terrorists and what not. And him being so drunk i'm sure triggered some PTSD that he has or comes out with the help of alcohol. And he just looks like a ex-military guy, I am thinking Marines (I would know, I was one for 4 years). I have seen a lot of this in the past at bars and clubs when I would go out with a bunch of buddy's, shitty situation for the guy. But if this is true and he dose have PTSD and he is a Veteran, this video should be removed from YouTube tho. And is pretty serious.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
I think this guy is a veteran. I pretty sure of that b/c how he talks to the police about how he thought they were terrorists and what not. And him being so drunk i'm sure triggered some PTSD that he has or comes out with the help of alcohol. And he just looks like a ex-military guy, I am thinking Marines (I would know, I was one for 4 years). I have seen a lot of this in the past at bars and clubs when I would go out with a bunch of buddy's, shitty situation for the guy. But if this is true and he dose have PTSD and he is a Veteran, this video should be removed from YouTube tho. And is pretty serious.
its one of 2 things:

he is either a really drunk redneck. if thats the case, then he got what was coming to him.

or is a former military memeber, that is suffering from PTSD. and if this is true, you are and this **** should be removed from youtube. PTSD is nothing that someone should laugh at. some of these guys have seen some very messed up things. i have seen a couple people who have it, and it is really messed what goes through the mind after living what they have over in the sandbox, or the mountains of Afghan.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:58 AM
On The Tree

Taser > drunken fool, every time.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ColeGraham
its one of 2 things:

he is either a really drunk redneck. if thats the case, then he got what was coming to him.

or is a former military memeber, that is suffering from PTSD. and if this is true, you are and this **** should be removed from youtube. PTSD is nothing that someone should laugh at. some of these guys have seen some very messed up things. i have seen a couple people who have it, and it is really messed what goes through the mind after living what they have over in the sandbox, or the mountains of Afghan.
Could not agree more!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

LOL..........

Me and my buddy both signed up for the military in 02......he went marines, i went army. Afterlife.....I act normal and he acts like the guy on camera when he gets drunk. Oh yeah except hes not racist.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:35 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1nterceptor
Taser > drunken fool, every time.
the joys of being a cop!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

All for a $5.00 footlong...............
Old 11-04-2010, 11:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by whatsa347
someone should have kicked his *** the second he started messing with the employees, not only did he try and be a hardass throwing a stupid punch, but got punched about 6 times in like 5 seconds for doing it. he got exactly what he deserved and then some.

If a guy throws a cheap shot at me (like the redneck did to the guy in orange), I don't care what my friend is doing, I'm landing some shots on the guy (exactly what the dude in orange did).

There's nothing wrong with 2 guys taking out a drunk belligerent fool who is taking a swing at anyone that moves.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by -Ross-

If a guy throws a cheap shot at me (like the redneck did to the guy in orange), I don't care what my friend is doing, I'm landing some shots on the guy (exactly what the dude in orange did).

There's nothing wrong with 2 guys taking out a drunk belligerent fool who is taking a swing at anyone that moves.
+1