Thurman Alford [Dallas, Texas] DEADBEAT

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by T2SLS1
Young your f*ucking money is at the shop that f*ucked me out of a motor,nos,bottle seats and other **** so f*uck you! i spent $395 on sneakers saturday,,, everyone on here who knows me know i have money and have not f*ucked over anyone! so you want $395 *** get it !!
Why is it his problem to go get his $$$ from the other shop? That is your problem. You owe him $, you need to make sure he gets it. This is very simple.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Updates please, would like to see pics of the $395 sneakers
Me too, haha..

Old 02-03-2011, 08:34 AM
12 Second Club

Old 02-03-2011, 08:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Subscribing.

Old 02-03-2011, 09:00 AM
On The Tree

Horrible punctuation, bad spelling, horrible grammar...im no **** by any means, BUT that sounds like some good ingredients for making a retard
Old 02-03-2011, 09:04 AM
Launching!

**** just got real yo!
Old 02-03-2011, 10:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ebk06
This makes 100% no sense. So byunspeed screwed you out of all that stuff? Because it sounds like a different shop "screwed" you. If not theres no reason to not be paying byun.

Also LMAO @ $395 worth of sneakers
I agree with this 100%

It's the car owners responsibility to pay the bill not the shop.. Byunspeed sent you the parts you need to pay for them.

Sounds like you need to go after the shop that stole your parts.

Pay the man and be done with it.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:23 AM
TECH Resident

I'm still trying to figure out how Young let parts go out the door with no money. I can understand if the shop that was doing the build ordered the parts to put on their customers car, but how do you ship them with no payment? Maybe the shop charged them and then filed bankruptcy or something and now Young is going after the customer since his parts are on the car? Need more info.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM
Old 02-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Banned

Don't bring the nos into this T2S!!!!! *** out and run em big boiiiii
Old 02-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Banned

FOLKS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OTHER SHOP. THURMAN ORDERED PARTS DIRECTLY FROM US AND WE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO THURMAN AND THURMAN GAVE THE PARTS TO TEXAS REAR TURBO. TEXAS REAR TURBO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. TEXAS REAR TURBO DID NOT BUY PARTS FROM US. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE FROM THURMAN TO AVOID THE SITUATION AND TRY AND CONFUSE EVERYONE. HE COULD HAVE GIVEN THE PARTS TO HIS GRAND MOTHER FOR ALL WE CARE. THAT WOULD NOT MEAN ANYTHING.

THURMAN OWES US MONEY. SIMPLE.

Thurman, listen your issues with Texas Rear Turbo is your problem. I gave you parts in good faith because you CLAIMED TO BE A SHOP.

Your credit card declined multiple times. You said you would pay me. These are your OWN WORDS.

"This person has an outstanding bill for $390.29 and has made every excuse in the book since March 12th from "my father-in-law died, I'll get back to you on Monday" (how cool is that to lie about your own family?) to "my credit card got stolen so I'll have to wait until I get a new one" to "I don't have my new card in my wallet, I'll call you back later in the day" to finally "I can't pay the full amount, you'll need to work something out with me and I'll need to split it up into two different credit cards ... oh and I'll call you back on it later in the day". It's always I'll call you back later in the day."

You owe us more than the amount stated. If you want to resolve this and not look like a crook you are more than welcome to call us and pay what you owe along with collection agency fines which we paid to initial this into your credit report.

Good day.

Last edited by COSPEED; 02-03-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BYUNSPEED
FOLKS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OTHER SHOP. THURMAN ORDERED PARTS DIRECTLY FROM US AND WE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO THURMAN AND THURMAN GAVE THE PARTS TO TEXAS REAR TURBO. TEXAS REAR TURBO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. TEXAS REAR TURBO DID NOT BUY PARTS FROM US. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE FROM THURMAN TO AVOID THE SITUATION AND TRY AND CONFUSE EVERYONE. HE COULD HAVE GIVEN THE PARTS TO HIS GRAND MOTHER FOR ALL WE CARE. THAT WOULD NOT MEAN ANYTHING.

THURMAN OWES US MONEY. SIMPLE.

Thurman, listen your issues with Texas Rear Turbo is your problem. I gave you parts in good faith because you CLAIMED TO BE A SHOP.

Your credit card declined multiple times. You said you would pay me. These are your OWN WORDS.

"This person has an outstanding bill for $390.29 and has made every excuse in the book since March 12th from "my father-in-law died, I'll get back to you on Monday" (how cool is that to lie about your own family?) to "my credit card got stolen so I'll have to wait until I get a new one" to "I don't have my new card in my wallet, I'll call you back later in the day" to finally "I can't pay the full amount, you'll need to work something out with me and I'll need to split it up into two different credit cards ... oh and I'll call you back on it later in the day". It's always I'll call you back later in the day."

You owe us more than the amount stated. If you want to resolve this and not look like a crook you are more than welcome to call us and pay what you owe along with collection agency fines which we paid to initial this into your credit report.

Good day.
Props for not letting this guy off easy.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Banned

Yes Big lips to suck your Girls **** with !!! jack off

if you dont know the story stay the f*uck out of this!

Young your f*ucking money is at the shop that f*ucked me out of a motor,nos,bottle seats and other **** so f*uck you! i spent $395 on sneakers saturday,,, everyone on here who knows me know i have money and have not f*ucked over anyone! so you want $395 *** get it !!
That sounds like a cool story bro, but I have a friend who is an expert on cool stories.

How about I run that NOSed out ride of yours for $500.00 then drag your azz down the highway and give Bunnyspeed there money you owe them, and ill keep the rest for gas money?

BTW you are one ugly *** **** and no girls I haven been with would ever look your way there Ludacris!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Launching!

i'm just waiting on someone to photoshop thurmans face on lootie, holding a basket full of byun's parts.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like I've said before ....Byunspeed is the only place to buy parts for your car.

Young was very nice over the phone and very helpful with questions I had.

T2SLS1 take back the $395 shoes and pay the man.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by n77nxc
Props for not letting this guy off easy.
x2
Old 02-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Launching!

I doubt you'll ever get your money back but as long as the collection agency keeps calling him it should stay on his credit report. You never know, he may try to get a house or car and the finance company could force him to pay you before they approve a loan. I've heard of it happening for larger amounts owed so you never know.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Banned

Thurman, is that you???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30YW3...layer_embedded

hey byunspeed, at the end of the video it looks like he gives up and writes you a check!!!

Old 02-03-2011, 05:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Robbie i have not commented on this because this is childish, but when local guys who the **** dont even know me starts to comment on **** they dont even ******* know about is bull **** i,m finish with it... you get parts not being paid for first is when the shop you trusted to do the work ordered the parts that you need to be installed and dont pay him then goes out of business, after you paid for the service parts and motor, that i had to repay the engine builder in houston for a new motor! then you come after me because you cant find him! is bull **** and if he was not as childish i could have repaid him also! i will give $400 to a homeless person or a kid in need first! I am done with this have built that car started on another and have done 2 bikes so im threw with this!
First off, if your trying to defend yourself, at least use proper punctuation/ grammar. Its like going to court and using street slang in front of the judge... doesn't help your chances.

Second, why the hell would any shop order parts in someone elses name? That is fraud and would be easily defended. With this said, your obviously lying if you didn't take action against said shop for fraud.

Stop trying to protect your reputation, your only making yourself look worse.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Staging Lane

You can tell by the way this guy talks he has no money. Pretty sad that he can't come up with $395, what a ******* loser.

Quick Reply: Thurman Alford [Dallas, Texas] DEADBEAT