Lost Dog, DFW(lewisville), please help

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 04:38 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lost Dog, DFW(lewisville), please help

Hey guys, here's the deal. One of my best friends lives near 121 in Lewisville, about 10 mins from DFW airport, Its near Denton Tap, Macarthur, vista ridge area(bear with me, i haven't lived in dfw for almost 4 years now, I know there is a large Market St supermarket near his house). His 3 year old brindle Mastiff is missing. His name is Chewie, he is very nice and mellow. His owners name is Jared Norris. If anyone has seen this dog or has any leads as to where to look, please let me know. Chewie is "chipped and tagged". I'm just tryin to help a friend, thanks a bunch guys. I would give out the owner's number, but not without his approval. (owner also has an 01 ws6, so he is representin the ls1 nation )
Old 02-19-2011, 11:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BULLET99Z28
Hey guys, here's the deal. One of my best friends lives near 121 in Lewisville, about 10 mins from DFW airport, Its near Denton Tap, Macarthur, vista ridge area(bear with me, i haven't lived in dfw for almost 4 years now, I know there is a large Market St supermarket near his house). His 3 year old brindle Mastiff is missing. His name is Chewie, he is very nice and mellow. His owners name is Jared Norris. If anyone has seen this dog or has any leads as to where to look, please let me know. Chewie is "chipped and tagged". I'm just tryin to help a friend, thanks a bunch guys. I would give out the owner's number, but not without his approval. (owner also has an 01 ws6, so he is representin the ls1 nation )
I live around the same area, within a few miles.. Put some pics up, so we can have a better idea.. I'll keep an eye out for him..
Old 02-19-2011, 12:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope you find the dog pics would be nice to have for people out in the area.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Banned

X2 on the pics I have a lot of buddys that live there and I will let them know about this.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

Sorry to hear about the missing dog. Hope you find him.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:35 PM
TECH Resident

My girlfriend lives right at that intersection. I will let her know to keep her eyes out.