Pschyo chick Chapter 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 02:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pschyo chick Chapter 2

so some of you read the last thread which is now gone, but I met a chick at Red River got her number and boy did she go off the deep end. last thread I left out the location but im telling yall now so you can avoid her.

She blew up my phone with texts, talking about meeting her parents, asking if she was my girlfriend, wanting to go out again, all kinds of nutty stuff.

My buddies and coworkers that were there when I met her were there again last Friday night. SHE HOOKED ON TO MY FRIEND IN THE EXACT SAME WAY SHE DID ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jeremy started txting her and she did the same thing, talking about the same nutty blabber, another friend of ours Erica told him instantly to run when she asked him where they stood only 24 hours later but its too late LOL

Chick is Certifiable!

This is a warning to all you single fellas out there, be careful. To all the females that may be offended by this, my apologies, Im only trying looking out for everybody.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:51 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
but I met a chick at Red River got her number
That's the problem.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Teching In

Pics of said chick or it didn't happen lol
Old 02-21-2011, 08:06 AM
12 Second Club

We are going to need pics or gtfo!!
Old 02-21-2011, 10:41 AM
Teching In

hit it quit it "F buddy status" -> this is to be understood prior to giving out contact info.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Staging Lane

Those are the crazy girls that will smash up your car a week after you meet them because you wont answer their calls. Be careful fellas.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Staging Lane

OR these are the type of girls that months later see you with another girl and go up to you and ask WTF happend to US!!!! Dont ask how I know this...LOL
Old 02-21-2011, 01:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by winters97gt
That's the problem.
one of em anyways lol.

This chick cleans up GREAT, sober in the bar its all good but looking through the less than flattering pictures on facebook she looks like shes got Down's Syndrome LMAO. Jeremy said the same thing, hell all the guys did. They called me Friday night talking **** sayin she looked fine, big **** and all and what was I scared of, now they have revised their previous statements.

Worst part is Jeremy never gave her his number or last name, its on his facebook profile which is set to public. She searched through all the Jeremy's in Houston till she saw his picture, got his number, etc. He tells me that she says she doesnt want anything to do with me cuz he is her man now hahaha. Thats a real friend, he jumped on the proverbial grenade for me
Old 02-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Staging Lane

He tells me that she says she doesnt want anything to do with me cuz he is her man now hahaha. Thats a real friend, he jumped on the proverbial grenade for me
Sounds like you miss her and want her back..
Old 02-21-2011, 03:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Your lucky you got away free and clear haha
Old 02-21-2011, 03:28 PM
TECH Resident

one of em anyways lol.

This chick cleans up GREAT, sober in the bar its all good but looking through the less than flattering pictures on facebook she looks like shes got Down's Syndrome LMAO. Jeremy said the same thing, hell all the guys did. They called me Friday night talking **** sayin she looked fine, big **** and all and what was I scared of, now they have revised their previous statements.

Worst part is Jeremy never gave her his number or last name, its on his facebook profile which is set to public. She searched through all the Jeremy's in Houston till she saw his picture, got his number, etc. He tells me that she says she doesnt want anything to do with me cuz he is her man now hahaha. Thats a real friend, he jumped on the proverbial grenade for me

Old 02-22-2011, 07:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

dude this is awesome, all my coworkers were giving me **** for this last Monday. Last night dude I was so unrelenting to all of them, Jeremy is hating life right now lol. he told her to quit texting him completely so well see how long it lasts.

I was thinkin I should ask the finest chick I know to go to Red River with me friday night that way if psycho chick is there ill introduce my "girlfriend" hahaha
Old 02-22-2011, 07:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

drama