***LMR Procharged C6 FS***

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 11:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation ***LMR Procharged C6 FS***

This is my fathers 07 Corvette. Odometer only has 11k. Car has the complete GM Z06 fender kit front and rear with custom paint job from Richy Collision in Houston Tx. You cant see from the pics but in the sun light you can view the ghost flames.

This car is equipped with a forged LS2 402 stroker engine with custom LMR blower cam shaft. Also has the complete Procharger D1SC kit with Ron Davis radiator with built in engine oil cooler and trans cooler. Also installed is the snow performance methonal kit. This car is making 600rwhp on 11lbs of boost. Has teiple pillar pod with Nexus full sweep electric gauges and AEM A/F gauge. Car can be driven everyday if wanted. Right now she just sits in the garage. My father is 65years old and looking to get into a caddy. This car has too many options to list. If interested please feel free to shoot me a pm or just give me a call at the shop. All the performance parts have 3500 miles on them.

Asking $54,525obo

Steven@latemodelracecraft.com
Old 03-01-2011, 02:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

In house financing available?....lol
Old 03-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Teching In

beautiful car!! love the color too

ps. i got to play around with it a yr or so ago! was a good time
Old 03-05-2011, 07:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Wish I could afford it.. What size pulleys is he running? Just curious for mine. Thanks

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
This is my fathers 07 Corvette. Odometer only has 11k. Car has the complete GM Z06 fender kit front and rear with custom paint job from Richy Collision in Houston Tx. You cant see from the pics but in the sun light you can view the ghost flames.

This car is equipped with a forged LS2 402 stroker engine with custom LMR blower cam shaft. Also has the complete Procharger D1SC kit with Ron Davis radiator with built in engine oil cooler and trans cooler. Also installed is the snow performance methonal kit. This car is making 600rwhp on 11lbs of boost. Has teiple pillar pod with Nexus full sweep electric gauges and AEM A/F gauge. Car can be driven everyday if wanted. Right now she just sits in the garage. My father is 65years old and looking to get into a caddy. This car has too many options to list. If interested please feel free to shoot me a pm or just give me a call at the shop. All the performance parts have 3500 miles on them.

Asking $54,525obo

Steven@latemodelracecraft.com
Old 03-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Teching In

thats really clean.. he sells this he buy a few caddys lol