body work in bridge city area?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 11:14 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default body work in bridge city area?

Just curious on some good places to et some body work done around the orange/BC/PA area.... more specifically replacing a front bumper, new foglight bracket and paint work. Some guy hit me at work and his insurance is obviously trying to take the cheap way out...looking for a good body shop that will do a good job, not just what the insurance wants... thanks guys
Old 03-05-2011, 05:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can go by and see a friend of mine that has a shop on East Roundbunch Rd. down beside the Firestone plant in Orange. Go down FM-1006 or known as "Chemical Row" and turn on E. Roundbunch beside the plant, go about 1/2 mile and the first building on the right in the curve is his shop. Place is called "The Shop" and the owner's name is Darin. He does really excellent work, probably one of the best around here. He is pretty much a perfectionist type personality, likes to talk a lot and is a yankee, but dont hold that against him

Tell him Floyd sent you
Old 03-07-2011, 09:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh damn i completely forgot about that place, i know exactly where it is... went to school with a guy that worked with him for a little while... thanks
Old 03-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah it's called "The Shop" he does good work. You can also try Collision Clinic on 408 or Texas Autoworks on Texas Ave. They all do good work.