Cars and Coffe found a location(who is in charge)

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 12:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Cars and Coffe found a location(who is in charge)

I have a location in S.W. Houston. I talked to the owner. They do breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. They will offer breakfast discounts for the car meet if it becomes a regular thing at their location. Send me a pm or what ever.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:41 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

All the people on here yhat go and nobody knows any thing? Well I have a location and contact info so let me know
Old 03-06-2011, 11:34 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try sending them a message on fb
Old 03-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Launching!

they've got a website and fb page. send an email via there. the 2 or 3 guys that run it are on this site much or at all. the 2 i know have exotic shops, so doubt they are on tech.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:59 PM
joc
Teching In

For what i been hearing they are trying to keep the meet "Neutral" for everyone in Houston. Somewhere inside the loop.. and ill highly doubt people with 100k cars would want to drive and put the extra miles for a location further south..
Old 03-07-2011, 08:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by joc
For what i been hearing they are trying to keep the meet "Neutral" for everyone in Houston. Somewhere inside the loop.. and ill highly doubt people with 100k cars would want to drive and put the extra miles for a location further south..
what he said....
Old 03-08-2011, 12:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by joc
People with 100k+ dollar cars who are worried about a few extra miles must not be able to afford the car

I could see people with super-exotics being worried about it though.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Teching In

I talk with the guys that host Houston C&C a few times a week. Will let them know about this post. However, the word is that next month should be taken care of. One possible venue is on the NW side in a center much like Uptown Park. However, nothing is 100% or posted yet. Like I said, will forward this.

Troy.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:52 AM
Teching In

Hopefully it's not Vintage park
Old 03-09-2011, 08:44 AM
On The Tree

Well I am 15 minutes from Vintage Park and that place is very nice if you ask me. Right off 249 north and Louetta would be great. It would be a lot less further than the Woodlands.....and a much bigger lot than that small circle drive they have. I would vote to go there and I know there are a lot of exoctics in the Cypress area as well...I see them all the time going down Grant and on Spring Cypress but as always I am never in the TA so I just have to look from my daily.

Here is my post from "HOUSTON MEETS" forum....

There is a Coffee and Cars meet in the Woodlands the first Sunday of every month. Huge Camaro showing, two race teams were there. The 2010 Camaro's and Mustang's get there early and take the whole thing over. They only get two short rows for parking cars there and absolutely its redick to say the least. I would have like to seen some tight F-Bodies there and there wasn't any, a few Vette's and only one GTO and a few Dodge Chargers and Challangers. I have picks if you want to see...PM me. Was an awsome 1969 Trans Am there though.....

What do you say we crash the place next MONTH with some 98-02 LS1/LS6 Camaros, Trans Am's so we can show the 3700LB Camaro's who still own's these roads. It so stupid.... these guys add a cold air intake to an all stock car and they think it belongs in a show...

It starts at 8AM till 11AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:04 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Texas-Firehawk
Well I am 15 minutes from Vintage Park and that place is very nice if you ask me. Right off 249 north and Louetta would be great. It would be a lot less further than the Woodlands.....and a much bigger lot than that small circle drive they have. I would vote to go there and I know there are a lot of exoctics in the Cypress area as well...I see them all the time going down Grant and on Spring Cypress but as always I am never in the TA so I just have to look from my daily.

There is a Coffee and Cars meet in the Woodlands the first Sunday of every month. Huge Camaro showing, two race teams were there. The 2010 Camaro's and Mustang's get there early and take the whole thing over. They only get two short rows for parking cars there and absolutely its redick to say the least. I would have like to seen some tight F-Bodies there and there wasn't any, a few Vette's and only one GTO and a few Dodge Chargers and Challangers. I have picks if you want to see...PM me. Was an awsome 1969 Trans Am there though.....

What do you say we crash the place next MONTH with some 98-02 LS1/LS6 Camaros, Trans Am's so we can show the 3700LB Camaro's who still own's these roads. It so stupid.... these guys add a cold air intake to an all stock car and they think it belongs in a show...

It starts at 8AM till 11AM.
lol!

I actually roll with a few of them as well (H-Town Camaro Club). They Truly appreciate the Gen 4's. Don't get it twisted.

One of the guys (ITMERC) has a HP800 TT w/ full PADT suspension, Custom carbon fiber Hood and trunk and recently won 1st place (camaro) at the Corvette/Chevy show and ... doesn't FK around. and 3 maybe 4 others in that group have Fully modded GEN 5 with Magnuson's to tote.

I'm in for a crash though! Those guys are cool kats.

Last edited by Blackfly; 03-09-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:14 PM
TECH Regular

I wouldn't mind hitting up the one in the Woodlands...I've wanted to do that for a while anyway.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

The problem with the one in the Woodlands they shut off most of the parking and the moved it to 8-11 instead of 9-12. They have basically one back row and one side street now so its a very small venue. I would say they had 25 cars there total.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Teching In

I agree with the sight and feel of the place, it's just not as close to me as Uptown was. That was in the back yard

P.S woodlands is WAY too small for all to show up. Let them have there fun. That's why it's called Woodlands C&C.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZO6ER
????

It actually is a perfect venue, given the size of the lot and development of stores in the area as they are hungry for business. Look how well the "Spring Fling" went off last weekend (Sunday). It was huge and probably over 400+ classic cars. I know I'm biased, as I live at Jones and Louetta in the area, however given the issues we've had before and the venues we have been at I think The Vintage is a good fit.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZO6ER
I know that was in the possible list. However, I think they are going to stay in the Uptown/Galleria area.

VP I think could work venue wise, but proly not location wise for all of Houston.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:44 AM
On The Tree

Vintage Park apparently just had a huge turnout last week.... had over 50+ cars...so I heard and there were quite a few exoctics also. My mechnic has a Ferrari 355 Spyder Convetable and he was there and he said that was only the 2nd showing and the best turn out yet. Vintage Park has a huge parking lot and the stores welcome the people there, they want the venue big because it will bring more customers in. If you have not been there then you need to go by and just see how big the parking lot is and great food as well.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Vintage Park apparently just had a huge turnout last week.... had over 50+ cars...so I heard and there were quite a few exoctics also. My mechnic has a Ferrari 355 Spyder Convetable and he was there and he said that was only the 2nd showing and the best turn out yet. Vintage Park has a huge parking lot and the stores welcome the people there, they want the venue big because it will bring more customers in. If you have not been there then you need to go by and just see how big the parking lot is and great food as well.
Yup, I was actually out there with the family and there was well over 400+ cars and the business there loved it. Great venue and lots of room.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DAVE00
Yup, I was actually out there with the family and there was well over 400+ cars and the business there loved it. Great venue and lots of room.

What night was it last week.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

What night was it last week.
This past Sunday the 6th they had their "Spring Fling" car show sponsored by the Nifty Fifties Classic Car Club. Awesome show and excellent turn out. The entire Louetta facing parking lot and area around the shops was full of classic cars.