Poor texans..

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A Dallas fan calling out a Texans player about "class"........

"Hello Pot, meet Kettle!"

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_D...e_with_the_law
Old 09-25-2011, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

Uh, yes I can.........they've equally sat their asses at home for every Super Bowl........I heard they even watched it together a couple times.......

When are you guys gonna get it. I don't care if you make it to the Division championship every frickin year......if you ain't playin in the Super Bowl, it don't matter. Ask any football player that has played at a HIGH level, and they will tell you the same thing. That BS about being proud of your season even though you lost in the 2nd round is just that, BS..........coaches are supposed to say that, even though they don't believe that crap either.

the only exception would be when a team has a real turnaround year......and that **** only last that year.......no 10.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
He made yalls defense a hell of a lot better than before tho.
They gave up 500yds, how did Wade make them better? Any time a D gives up 500yds Id say they played pretty shitty. Both teams played very shitty on the D side.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're right, we haven't done anything in the last decade...accept go a hell of a lot further than the texans! You can't say the 2 teams are equal in the last decade at all...
What do u mean by further??? Dallas hasn't done **** period to be proud of past 10+ yrs!! SB talent for past 5 years on both sides of the ball and what do they have to show for it?? Oh yea one tiny playoff win LMFAO
Old 09-25-2011, 04:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LCTA
A Dallas fan calling out a Texans player about "class"........

"Hello Pot, meet Kettle!"

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_D...e_with_the_law
Yeah, yall have some good guys on yall's team man. Guys that cuss out cameramen on live tv, guy that takes steroids and scrub tryin to fake an injury at the end of the game. Don't they fine for that now???
Old 09-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
They gave up 500yds, how did Wade make them better? Any time a D gives up 500yds Id say they played pretty shitty. Both teams played very shitty on the D side.
They have been better, it doesn't mean they will be great every game
Old 09-25-2011, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
And back to the Texans regularly scheduled second half meltdown. Play calling was horrible, but Smith was a beast today. Theyve got some good players they just need to be able to hold it together for an entire game and for god sakes actually being able to convert in the red zone.
For once I have to agree with you, at least you point out some insight as to what happen instead of getting up here and say the Texans suck like those other 2 ********. What is it with the red zone, 5 trips in it and only 1 td and 4 fgs. You can't win like that against a high powered offense. To score 33 pts. and lose sucks, but at least they were going toe to toe until the end.

Did I mention, Texans red zone offense isn't getting it done.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

very simple, 4 red zone tries turned into 4 field goals.

totally unacceptable, and awful red zone play calling.

sucks that the d fell apart at the end, but that was a solid road game with a tough opponent.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

Are you seriously gonna reply with that? Seriously? Uh, well I'll take that any day over some of the douche bags you guys have played. As a matter of fact, I think you guys would have gotten alot further in years past if you wouldn't have used some of those POS's you drafted and acquired.......

Adam Jones = POS
Quincy Carter POS.......and you guys had a good team during his time IMO

You guys even had Ryan Leaf on your team.........he's even worse than David Carr!

Next time, bring some common sense to the fight bra
Old 09-25-2011, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

Next time, bring some common sense to the fight bra [/QUOTE]

That will not happen, look who you are dealing with.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Launching!

Are you seriously gonna reply with that? Seriously? Uh, well I'll take that any day over some of the douche bags you guys have played. As a matter of fact, I think you guys would have gotten alot further in years past if you wouldn't have used some of those POS's you drafted and acquired.......

Adam Jones = POS
Quincy Carter POS.......and you guys had a good team during his time IMO

You guys even had Ryan Leaf on your team.........he's even worse than David Carr!

Next time, bring some common sense to the fight bra
lol I know quincy and leaf sucked and thats why they weren't here long. I wasn't a fan of them at all when they were here. Btw I'm really just ******* with you guys lol The texans have been a lot better than normal, and I think the defense has improved a lot. I just don't get how yall are talking **** about the cowboys last 10 years, compared to the texans lol
I just made this thread as a joke dude.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:26 PM
On The Tree

Default Terrific insight into Texans and Saints game

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know if you haven't gotten the hardcore breakdown of the Texans Saints game. Go over to the "Poor Texans" and "Classy Houston Texans" threads to get the real analysis. Looks like they have Cris Collinsworth in there talking about hitting defenseless receivers and the refs strying to steal the game away......oh, and they said Mario williams was using the "hit stick" too much too.......awesome insight indeed!
Old 09-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Is there really a need for a 3rd thread
Old 09-25-2011, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Look, I'm not even a hardcore Texans fan........Kubiak just irks the crap out of me. I still think Kubiak is all that can hold this team back. The defense will get better.......they've put more quality licks on teams the first three games than they did all last year.

I'm just trying to be the voice of reason here, kinda trying to, perform a public service of sorts.......
Old 09-25-2011, 04:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Funny how texan fans always say cowboys aint done ****..lol

U fools got how many 1st round draft picks and havent done ****..

Hell, undrafted HOMO ROMO has done better than Schaub or Carr..lol..

I love how Schaub faked that injury at the end..I guess he didnt get the memo u cant fake injuries..
Old 09-25-2011, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

I only did it because I saw you post in both of their threads, and I wanted to make sure you would post in mine......I have acceptance issues.....
Old 09-25-2011, 04:37 PM
Launching!

I know every players goal is to win it all, but as a fan I at least wanna see my team make the damn playoffs...which the cowboys have done.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL.. Funny why Texans fans are talking about Quincy Carter..

That dude sucked and posted a 10-6 record.. I believe thats a **** load better than the Texans have ever done.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Launching!

Look, I'm not even a hardcore Texans fan........Kubiak just irks the crap out of me. I still think Kubiak is all that can hold this team back. The defense will get better.......they've put more quality licks on teams the first three games than they did all last year.

I'm just trying to be the voice of reason here, kinda trying to, perform a public service of sorts.......
They def need a new head coach.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol I know quincy and leaf sucked and thats why they weren't here long. I wasn't a fan of them at all when they were here. Btw I'm really just ******* with you guys lol The texans have been a lot better than normal, and I think the defense has improved a lot. I just don't get how yall are talking **** about the cowboys last 10 years, compared to the texans lol
I just made this thread as a joke dude.

No need to apologize Sic, the Texan fans do the same ****.. When the cowboys lose you see how many "HOMO" threads pop up in minutes.. But when cowboy fans do it, the texan fans get all butt hurt and make excuses...

I honestly laugh at some of the funny **** these guys post about the cowboys, but they get butt hurt when you talk about their Texans.

Quick Reply: Poor texans..