For those of you that know Jason mott

Old 10-10-2016, 06:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

He is till using the same name? Man this **** must be EASY. If someone Jacks you, chances are you gave them the opportunity.
Old 11-25-2016, 11:43 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Know who gets sucker punched?

Suckers.

The thing with Jason isn't that he is a rat, getting scumbag boosters, jocky-boxers, and urinal-level drug dealers busted... people like that get what they deserve. But its his involvement with another local racket that gets good folks caught up: "Civil Forfeiture".

Thats like when you get pulled over right after you sold your truck for cash, and spend the next 3 hours convincing local LEO's your not a drug dealer, and then the next TWO YEARS trying to get your money back- and DONT.

This guy is a HABITUAL CRIMINAL by Texas penal codes, but is being allowed to bird dog assets that the county can take. Been going on a while now, PM me for more info if you like.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1758134.html

http://ij.org/case/state-of-texas-v-...let-silverado/

http://www.txcourts.gov/media/782473...port-final.pdf

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=91638378

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/tex...re-law-6594936
Old 03-09-2018, 07:57 AM

Angry Jason Mott

This guy is still at it. He just took me for $5,000. Took my money, disassembled my car and moved shops without telling me. He is now located at at 16811 Red Oak Dr, Houston, TX 77090 and his phone number is 281-788-2886. His Fiancee Tabbitha McGuire is no better than he is. He keeps everything in her name so it cant be traced back to him and he uses her as an excuse oh why he can't refund your money. He is a POS just like his entire family. Scams people of their money because he has no mechanical skills and relies on taking peoples money instead of earning it. I am filing a law suit again both Jason Mott and Tabbitha McGuire if anyone else would like to prosecute as well please let me know!
Old 03-09-2018, 11:06 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

It amazes me every time I see one of these threads come back up because he is still ******* people over as a living.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:13 AM

He is a piece of S**t which he is doing what he does best and that is screw people over. He has no mechanical skills, just talks through is *** and good at it. Obviously he learned it from his POS dad. It amazes me that cops have done nothing, even with his criminal background
Old 03-09-2018, 05:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
It amazes me every time I see one of these threads come back up because he is still ******* people over as a living.
I agree. I dont know how someone hasnt taken a bat to his head.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, if he was smart he would've became a politician and rip people 'legally'.
Old 03-15-2018, 08:20 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Can confirm he is still up to it as of March 2018. Just heard some complaints from local vendors.
Old 03-20-2018, 12:15 AM

Default As of March 20th he is still at it.

In December of 2017 I gave him $4000 cash because a friend told me that Mott had a connection with Bend Pac and I just opened my new shop in Katy and needed lifts. I ordered 3 and he has sent me a picture of them on the trailer but he keeps giving me the run around on delivering them or even me coming with my trailer to pick them up. Today I was at my shop from 8am to 8:30 pm because all day I heard, I'm bringing them to you. Well guess what, yup, no show. Now in the last 4 months I have also had him build several transmissions for me and on those he made good. But no lifts. He has 2 more of my transmissions and after I get those back in my possession I'm going to go off about the lifts. What he doesn't know , because I've played cool is that my family are all cops including my business partner which is my wife, and now we know about his past unfortunately too late, but we have been talking to the Assistant District attorney and lead detective. So it will be $4000 cash or my lifts. I am not a cop and I will take it out of his *** if I have too. One way or another. Really pissed because of him, but also because I left my job of 20 years to follow my passion building old rides and cashed in my retirement and some of that was the $4000 He got from me. Let' see what excuse tomorrow brings. Take care guys and watch out for this low life!
Old 03-20-2018, 08:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 76 Likes on 63 Posts

So, what does this say about you?? You gave the guy $5K and your car??

Originally Posted by CarGuy2018
He is a piece of S**t which he is doing what he does best and that is screw people over. He has no mechanical skills, just talks through is *** and good at it. Obviously he learned it from his POS dad. It amazes me that cops have done nothing, even with his criminal background
Old 07-11-2018, 01:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rob nentwich
In December of 2017 I gave him $4000 cash because a friend told me that Mott had a connection with Bend Pac and I just opened my new shop in Katy and needed lifts. I ordered 3 and he has sent me a picture of them on the trailer but he keeps giving me the run around on delivering them or even me coming with my trailer to pick them up. Today I was at my shop from 8am to 8:30 pm because all day I heard, I'm bringing them to you. Well guess what, yup, no show. Now in the last 4 months I have also had him build several transmissions for me and on those he made good. But no lifts. He has 2 more of my transmissions and after I get those back in my possession I'm going to go off about the lifts. What he doesn't know , because I've played cool is that my family are all cops including my business partner which is my wife, and now we know about his past unfortunately too late, but we have been talking to the Assistant District attorney and lead detective. So it will be $4000 cash or my lifts. I am not a cop and I will take it out of his *** if I have too. One way or another. Really pissed because of him, but also because I left my job of 20 years to follow my passion building old rides and cashed in my retirement and some of that was the $4000 He got from me. Let' see what excuse tomorrow brings. Take care guys and watch out for this low life!
Can you let me know which ada and detective to contact. He currently has my truck and a car as well and I have given him 15k and I can’t ever get him on the phone and I have a large amount of texts that I am now sure are lies.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:00 PM
In-Zane Moderator

****** piece of **** just keeps on keeping on....
Old 07-11-2018, 07:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

You would think people would do a little research before just handing some random a ton of money. I guess not.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Teching In

Default His new location

Yep he is moved again now back to Montgomery. He is at 10338 Commerce Row Conroe tx and switched the shop name back to 3rd Coast Performance.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Default Arrested

Originally Posted by CarGuy2018
This guy is still at it. He just took me for $5,000. Took my money, disassembled my car and moved shops without telling me. He is now located at at 16811 Red Oak Dr, Houston, TX 77090 and his phone number is 281-788-2886. His Fiancee Tabbitha McGuire is no better than he is. He keeps everything in her name so it cant be traced back to him and he uses her as an excuse oh why he can't refund your money. He is a POS just like his entire family. Scams people of their money because he has no mechanical skills and relies on taking peoples money instead of earning it. I am filing a law suit again both Jason Mott and Tabbitha McGuire if anyone else would like to prosecute as well please let me know!
. Hi, was just notified this morning he and his girlfriend were arrested for theft and have no bond!! We as well are victims of his scam. Was told for anyone scammed by him to call the financial fraud division at 7132745616.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Default Arrested

Originally Posted by rob nentwich
. He and his girlfriend have been arrested!!! Call 7132745616 and let the da know your story so he goes away for good!
Old 08-21-2018, 04:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You’d think in a state so full of guns that someone would have taken care of him by now.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

Default ******* finally crapped out

youll notice Montgomery County, where he does all his crime, is not the arresting agency. ******* luck ran out. Theft over $300k, plus they will enhance it. Yall that lost money should go visit him in jail...will be the closest you ever get to your **** again.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:08 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Hope they keep him for a long long long long long time.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Default Jason Mott

For those of you like me that got scammed by Jason Mott will be happy to know him and his girlfriend Tabetha got arrested again. And they did not give them a bond.
Call Call Kristina O’Connor from the court house. 713-274-5616

Lt Hadrych from Splendora PD
dum(832) 401-1150‬
dum(281) 689-3448‬
ahadrych@cityofsplendora.org
These are the contacts for him that I have. Call Kristina, she’s the one contacted me last

He ripped me off 2 years ago for a engine and tranny rebuild of 33k
5 people that he ripped off already contacted me an I gave them those numbers. Good luck

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For those of you that know Jason mott