Dallas Cowboys

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 11:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dallas Cowboys

GO COWBOYS 7-4
4 wins in a row, hopefully we beat AZ next week and go to 8-4!!
Really need the saints to beat the giants this weekend too
Old 11-24-2011, 11:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sloppy game with Romos two interceptions and alot of penalties. I know Miami was hot coming into this game but so were we. I'll def take the W though! Go Cowboys!
Old 11-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Sloppy game with Romos two interceptions and alot of penalties. I know Miami was hot coming into this game but so were we. I'll def take the W though! Go Cowboys!
Yeah it wasn't very good, but as long as we win I'm happy lol
Romo was pissing me off at the beginning of the game. Hadn't thrown a Int in 129 passes and then BOOM 2 in the 1st quarter!
Old 11-25-2011, 11:34 AM
11 Second Club

2nd one was completely on Robinson for running the wrong route - just like that pick-6 vs. Detroit where he let a defender cross his face on a slant.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:57 AM
TECH Addict

wow, they BARLEY beat a 3-7 team. Good job cowgirls
Old 11-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
2nd one was completely on Robinson for running the wrong route - just like that pick-6 vs. Detroit where he let a defender cross his face on a slant.
Oh yeah I know, but you can't tell the haters that! Even Robinson just said on ESPN radio that it was his fault.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
Dude it doesn't even matter what a teams record is, anything can happen. Thing is cowboys won, a win is a win!
Old 11-25-2011, 02:06 PM
11 Second Club

I was at the game and was a little worried after the 2 interceptions, but the Boys ability to basically stuff Bush the whole game is really what won it. Defense FTW.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Launching!

The giants lost to the saints, so now the cowboys are a full game up on NY. They can go up another game after this weekend if they handle business and the packers win!
6-10 last year, 10-6 this year???
Old 11-30-2011, 12:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I hope they can get it together - like how they beat Buffalo. When Romo is bad he is bad - what happened to getting rid of the ball before holding too long and getting sacked or fumbling? I hope Austin comes back soon. I really hope we beat the Giants- Twice!
Old 11-30-2011, 02:02 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
Someone sounds bitter...

The Dolphins were 3-3 with Matt Moore as the starter coming into that game against Dallas. There record really doesn't show what kind of team they are. In the NFL, a win is a win.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:42 PM
TECH Regular

The Cowboys have the easiest schedule between them and the Giants, so they should win their conference easily. They will be exposed in the playoffs though because they are terrible; I don't think they are even close to the Packers, Saints, Falcons or the 49'ers.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 95zpro
The Cowboys have the easiest schedule between them and the Giants, so they should win their conference easily. They will be exposed in the playoffs though because they are terrible; I don't think they are even close to the Packers, Saints, Falcons or the 49'ers.
While you are right about the easy schedule and the cowboys are not a super bowl quality team dont count them out completely. They did beat san fran earlier this year. Also remember the last time the giants won the super bowl, no body thought they were going to win it all and they beat the patriots who were undefeated.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 95zpro

Just like last year no one thought the Packers would go all the way, or in 2008 the Cardinals making the SB, or in 2007 the Giants going all the way. Also no one thought the Seahawks would beat the Saints last year, but they did...

Your argument has a lot of flaws in it.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:03 PM
12 Second Club

95zpro is right guys dallas just cant contend with the top teams like san fran......
Old 11-30-2011, 06:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

The schedule after this week against the Cardinals isn't a cake walk. That is for damn sure. I think the Cardinals at home could give the Cowboys trouble.

Honestly, this NFL season has already seen too many upsets throughout the league, so strength of schedule is out the window. I think Dallas has a good shot at winning the division, but beating the Giants and the Eagles won't be an easy task. Good luck.

I thought Robinson looked damn good in that game.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by tripps
Just like last year no one thought the Packers would go all the way, or in 2008 the Cardinals making the SB, or in 2007 the Giants going all the way. Also no one thought the Seahawks would beat the Saints last year, but they did...

It came down to the last game of the season for them (packers) to get in, the bears threw everything and the kitchen sink at them.

But comparing GB to to Cowboys is really lopsided, (Dallas really has an easier schedule this year, than GB last year) Although I definitely like the Cowboys defense this year. They are much improved. But their secondary gets many penalties.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by tripps

Exactly! I guess since I agree with this, then I can't say the houston texans won't make it lol Even though without schuab I highly doubt they will.

Originally Posted by -Ross-
The schedule after this week against the Cardinals isn't a cake walk. That is for damn sure. I think the Cardinals at home could give the Cowboys trouble.

Honestly, this NFL season has already seen too many upsets throughout the league, so strength of schedule is out the window. I think Dallas has a good shot at winning the division, but beating the Giants and the Eagles won't be an easy task. Good luck.

I thought Robinson looked damn good in that game.
For some reason the cards usually do play the cowboys tough, idk why...BUT lots of cowboys fans in AZ lol
2 more games and we may know if they got the division or not!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Launching!

Dallas will beat green bay in the nfc championship!!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
95zpro is right guys dallas just cant contend with the top teams like san fran......
regular season is one thing playoffs is another

Quick Reply: Dallas Cowboys