Saturday's Kemah car show.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 09:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Saturday's Kemah car show.

It's held every saturday night at the Chick-fil-la/Home depot parking lot. We got there late and most of the cars left, but check out the few pic's we took over there.:

http://www.cambirdracing.com/photo_a...76844/59206/1/
Old 03-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i discovered the town of kemah last year after leaving bay town ADRL race to galveston for a lil beach time and cruise and that place rocks i really considered moving there but i just got too much goin on right now in dallas....
Old 03-26-2012, 07:43 PM
9 Second Club

That meet is still going on? I know it was broken up by the police a few times, as was the Webster meet. I'm glad it's still going strong.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

kemah can't afford to shut down that meet permanently
Old 03-27-2012, 12:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

target got us shut down originally before it got moved to hooters then for what ever reason they kicked us out of there and now we just shifted over in the parking lot in front of home depot, if im not mistaken i dont think we are allowed to park in the target parking lot. that is all hear say so do not attack me if im wrong.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:11 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
target got us shut down originally before it got moved to hooters then for what ever reason they kicked us out of there and now we just shifted over in the parking lot in front of home depot, if im not mistaken i dont think we are allowed to park in the target parking lot. that is all hear say so do not attack me if im wrong.
You are right about Target, manager is a butt head, he won't even let spectators park there. It was in the small parking lot next to chick-fil-la till it outgrew the parking lot. I understand the manager of Home Depot is a gear head so he allows it there. There is about 6 rows blocked of just for the car show. Plenty of parking for spectators. Clear Lake Shores cops show up just to keep order and to keep Mustangs from showing off. Cops are cool.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

people with sound systems and stupid ricers ruined hooters which sucks because I like cars and **** and beer and that one had all 3. if I have off I'll bring my crap box on Saturday if the weather is pretty it'd be nice to actually meet some people from here.