i wonder who is parting this car out...and why?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i wonder who is parting this car out...and why?

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3005539641.html
Old 05-10-2012, 10:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This guy:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-cla...g-out-car.html
Old 05-11-2012, 10:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im parting it out, you want the roller? $2,500 clean title, body has 210k, thats why im parting out, motor has 110k from lkq, transmission was rebuilt and gone through 50k miles ago

you want to buy something? i dont see the reason for making a thread about this

i was going to use the 6spd and pedal assembly for my brothers race car, but he sold his race car before he could swap it
Old 05-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1Ls1
im parting it out, you want the roller? $2,500 clean title, body has 210k, thats why im parting out, motor has 110k from lkq, transmission was rebuilt and gone through 50k miles ago

you want to buy something? i dont see the reason for making a thread about this

i was going to use the 6spd and pedal assembly for my brothers race car, but he sold his race car before he could swap it
i saw this car on craigslist. from the pics, i didnt see any body damage, and the ad said engine and trans were good and car had clear title. i was just curious as to why it was being parted out. There was no ill intent, just curiosity since i havent seen anyone part out a complete car like this when it wasnt wrecked. If anything, this thread has helped your cause since it has over 330 views linking your ad.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jiveass
i saw this car on craigslist. from the pics, i didnt see any body damage, and the ad said engine and trans were good and car had clear title. i was just curious as to why it was being parted out. There was no ill intent, just curiosity since i havent seen anyone part out a complete car like this when it wasnt wrecked. If anything, this thread has helped your cause since it has over 330 views linking your ad.
lol ok thanks bud, no problem
Old 05-11-2012, 07:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jiveass
I see this all the time. You can make more when more money selling in pieces than all together.