wheel restoration garland/dallas?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheel restoration garland/dallas?

Looking to get a set of aluminum wheels re-finished (clear coat, sand blasted, polished, etc.) somewhere in Dallas, just don't have the time to do it myself. Where's the best place to get that done? Here's a wheel in question, used paint stripped on them to get rid of the shitty paint job that was on before, and it left me with an even bigger mess. All 4 are like this.

wheel restoration garland/dallas?-g9uok.jpg

Thanks!
Old 11-29-2012, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Star Tire on Harry Hines. They do great work, I know a guy who works up there and they know what they are doing, you will be happy. If you want them powdered black with a polished lip they can do that too, just depends on what you want.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mike96z
Star Tire on Harry Hines. They do great work, I know a guy who works up there and they know what they are doing, you will be happy. If you want them powdered black with a polished lip they can do that too, just depends on what you want.
Appreciate it, I'll give them a call when I get a chance. Would it be reasonable to say I would spend less than $200 there on all 4 wheels stripped/painted/polished? Or should I just wait and call?
Old 11-29-2012, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Got my Fiske's refinished at wheel repair solutions. I refinished mine from a clear finish to a polished finished. It cost me $120 per wheel. Did a great job! Talk to Justin if he's in.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hmm not exactly sure on the price but I know wheel work isn't the cheapest, at least quality work.

Quick Reply: wheel restoration garland/dallas?