Low life ghetto chick goes off on me lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 10:24 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Well this again is my thing everyone has there own idea of what it should be etc... But the equality thing is the same thing I'm saying basicly. That its as good as its going to get, so deal with it. And just because they are owned by the same Co. doesn't mean they weren't driven by demand for it. But I don't care really its all so they can make money. Your calling all other tv "white" is not exactly true either there are a ton of shows now that are aimed at the blacks and hispanics and for that mater even mixed races that are not even on BET or Telemundo. So even that has changed, but will concende that there are way more aimed at white ppl.
It's generally understood or accepted that the "equality" thing is a joke in the land of hypocrisy. Oh and when you own something, you generally control what is shown on it. Many people are very critical of BET and Telemundo. I do agree though, EVERYTHING is about money. Let's be honest, the show's that are aimed at "blacks" and "Latinos" are a joke. They do nothing but perpetuate ignorance, stupidity, negativity, complacency, dependency, scandal, and so forth. These behaviors are manifested in different ways.

Let's not turn this into a "white" vs. "black" issue either; TV doesn't do either one any justice.To be clear, when I speak of "whites" I am referring to the lower/middle class people. However, when it comes to Minstrel Shows, "minorities" are the group of choice and have been for a very long time.

Last edited by 02sleeperz28; 02-02-2013 at 01:02 AM.