Aldo vs edgar (ufc)

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 08:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Aldo vs edgar (ufc)

Aldo vs Edgar ... UFC 156 feb 2

I actually think Edgar has a chance .. He drop weight to fight Aldo after two close losses to Ben Henderson .

I see Edgar trying to take Aldo down . If not Aldo will be doing those sick kicks to the thigh.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:19 PM
TECH Regular

I'm getting fed up with guys losing consecutively and changing classes and getting an automatic title shot... looks like it's happening with sonnen as well since he's coaching the next season of tuf with jones... nothing against those guys because that is their ultimate prize in the sport and anyone in their shoes would do the same but dana should make them start back at the bottom of the ladder... for this reason I'm hoping aldo takes this one but it should be a hell of a fight nonetheless
Old 01-25-2013, 10:38 PM
12 Second Club

^ agreed
Old 01-26-2013, 02:26 AM
TECH Regular

True true .. Belfort is guilty as well . Also another reason is because ufc fighters are starting to be like boxers . Picking there fights when and where. Jones vs hendo didn't happen and NO one stepped up but sonnen( while he was still in 185) . Jones said no .. First time in ufc history a fight is canceled Cus the fighter refused to fight. Same reason Belfort got his fight with jones ... But jones was not scared of Belfort so he took the fight .. I feel jones knows sonnen can very well beat him.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:32 AM
TECH Regular

lol sonnen doesn't have a chance, the only thing I'll give him is that he will actually come at people and fight... I forgot about belfort so there's another example... people gave jones crap for saying no to the sonnen fight but I don't blame him one bit, there are people already in that weight class who have been working and winning fights and it's bs for someone to just come out and say "I'll fight him" after being finished in 2 title fights and get an automatic title shot in a different class... if that's the case then they should just get rid of weight classes and go back to how they used to do it in the early 90s
Old 01-26-2013, 09:04 AM
12 Second Club

I hate jones, but the truth is that he is good and there isnt anyone I his weight class that can beat him,,,, right now at least. Rory mc Donald, Chris widman, John Jones and Alexander gustafsson are the future. I hate most of them cause they beat my favorite fighters like nothing lol.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:22 AM
Staging Lane

dudes rolling around with their legs wrapped around each other is why i hate MMa ,

now take the ground game out of the equation and your left with the typical sloppy mma striking , that can be fun
Old 01-26-2013, 06:39 PM
12 Second Club

In some fights,,,,,,,, I agree
Old 01-26-2013, 08:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Knight-Z06
dudes rolling around with their legs wrapped around each other is why i hate MMa ,

now take the ground game out of the equation and your left with the typical sloppy mma striking , that can be fun
In that case keep on eye on the heavy weights .. Jds, overreem, Roy Nelson and Cain ... Cain does take it to the ground but using makes his opponents bleed pretty bad so it keeps the crowd entertained .
Old 01-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TSAEB
In that case keep on eye on the heavy weights .. Jds, overreem, Roy Nelson and Cain ... Cain does take it to the ground but using makes his opponents bleed pretty bad so it keeps the crowd entertained .
i really like the ufc hw division , alot of striking

oddly im a fan of roy nelson , that overhand right of his is brutal
Old 02-04-2013, 09:17 PM
TECH Regular

Maaaan!!! Any one catch rheem gets his lights turned off .. That for sure was a sweet victory for Bigfoot after the smack rheem was saying about him. .. He has now defeated fedor and rheem... He got hammered with Cain but I wonder how he would do against jds and werdum.

Even though Edgar Lost I think he did great and for sure can win a rematch.

Quick Reply: Aldo vs edgar (ufc)