Beware of moore performance

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of moore performance

I BROUGHT MY CAR TO DAN AT MOORE PERFORMANCE IN LONGVIEW TEXAS 3 MONTHS AGO AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED....
My original plan was to add a turbo to the car, but wanted to keep the a/c functional. I was contacted several times to purchase extra parts that were needed to improve my set up at the mechanics request. I ordered every part he need, per his specific brands. After 3 months and 15K in cash i received a car that needed thousands to repair what he screwed up. The a/c that i wanted to work doesn't, the turbo blanket was so close to the water pump pulley that it needed to be completely removed and re installed including pipes re worked, the intercooler was mounted incorrectly after i repeatedly told him thats it was too low and would not clear the ground. In an effort to hide this he adjusted my shocks all the way up and when the suspension was tuned and the shocks were adjusted properly, I had less than an inch of ground clearance unknowing ripped the inner cooler off and tore my brand new trailer floor. There was a huge vacuum leak causing me to have no brakes; that wasn't there before. He installed a new shifter and tore up my console. He installed a PCV valve instead of a catch can, He ran a rubber a hose to the oil return on the turbo which would have melted and caught my engine or fire. My reverse lights don't work now. The Tac he installed didn't work and has fallen off. It took me over a year to save up for this project and i am trying to save anyone else from having to deal with this idiot.he didnt give me one receipt for my parts after i had told him to save them all. I have contacted Dan the owner / Supposed mechanic to get some of my money back to fix his mistakes and his reply was "dude i am broker than broke, too bad" If anyone wants to see pictures of the Screwed up stuff he did to the car email me through LS1Tech.

Quick Reply: Beware of moore performance