**LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 05:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ss4chad
Gotta give the Oklahoma Boys credit. They have ruffled more feathers accorss this nation than Obamacare!!

LMR lost a race, ok, everybody looses a race now and then. Now the California Boyz are gettting in on it, chances are they too will loose some and win some, hoo ray.

Talk the smack, call the names, them Oklahoma boys have a show on TV.

Do you?

Chad
Cali went 0-6.. bad match ups and AV Boys and Donnie both went right and got in the dirt on that back road they were running. OKC did actually show up to Compton for some real street racing but to many lookie Lous ended that..
Old 12-06-2013, 10:14 AM
TECH Resident

Best episode yet. Only thing I didn't like was farm truck didn't get paid out. He is much more humble than I would be.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Teching In

LMR is a very talented company. That said...asking to prep the length for a "street race"..GHEY. Trying to justify it by saying "any thing goes" ..is RETARDED. JUMPING and refusing to pay up....Bullshit. I have had this happen to me before. I REFUSE to even acknowledge that persons presence to this day. That's so low class. If I had done that and watched the show which confirmed I jumped I would have sent a check. I guess some people's honor is worth $2500.

Regardless what they failed to include or edit out, those things DID occur.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LSM3
LMR is a very talented company. That said...asking to prep the length for a "street race"..GHEY. Trying to justify it by saying "any thing goes" ..is RETARDED. JUMPING and refusing to pay up....Bullshit. I have had this happen to me before. I REFUSE to even acknowledge that persons presence to this day. That's so low class. If I had done that and watched the show which confirmed I jumped I would have sent a check. I guess some people's honor is worth $2500.

you realize the money (bets) on that show is/are fake right?
Old 12-07-2013, 07:46 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Some take the word "reality" too serious. Show is scripted and fake, but it is amusing enough to watch as car related entertainment. That is what they want, not "reality".
Old 12-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Some take the word "reality" too serious. Show is scripted and fake, but it is amusing enough to watch as car related entertainment. That is what they want, not "reality".
A true reality street racing show would be filming TX2K and splicing it together, kinda like 1320 does.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:16 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MulletGT
A true reality street racing show would be filming TX2K and splicing it together, kinda like 1320 does.
Don't give them any ideas. They will probably screw that up as well. 1320 does a good job. those are some crazy videos.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LSM3

according to mr. lmr, they were highly exaggerated or edited to look like that...

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
LoL, Guys..... It is a TV show meant to get viewers with drama. Yall dont know the half of it. You only saw 2 races on TV. You did not see the day before when "THEY" stole the move on us. Tons of Drama makes for great TV. HAHA

And guys, a guy from my side was over exaggerating (prep entire street) and that got put on tv. All we asked was to spray 60ft.... And no big deal. We were in their territory so we raced by their rules..... Even said to check tape after the camaro race to see if I left before light so we could pay up and do it again(IF I LEFT FIRST) cause I would have worn that farm truck out all night a long with other cars they brought but the fight happend and ended the night. The order of racing on the show were not how it went down and I will leave it at that. I cant say too much cause of the releases signed. No big deal. Big Chief and I speak on the regular and will be another rematch(this time without the film crew). There is no bad blood between us. Just Chuck and I And he knows he can look at my tail lights any time he feels froggy. =)
Old 12-07-2013, 11:33 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jiveass
according to mr. lmr, they were highly exaggerated or edited to look like that...
I would believe that...I was onsite technical support for an A&E reality show back in 2008 (worked for Dell at the time, we had delivered a lot of equipment for the show)...Everything is scripted and contrived
Old 12-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Launching!

The show is hilarious ! I read some stuff from the owner of the GTR on their forums as well. It seems the only thing real is the races themselves.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:47 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

That sounds right to me. That GTR got murdered pretty bad.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Little late, just watched the rerun. For not having any rules they have a lot of rules. Change drivers forfeits the race/bet? Never heard of that..

Chuck was budding his nose in business it didn't belong, puss move, but not surprising coming from Mr. no house payment but lets go racing. He's a smuck he cant help it...you did nothing to provoke HIM. I want to see ya'lls tall bald guy and chuck in gloves

No body likes a yes man, apparently that's what the 405 guys like to race. Someone that wont question the rules or who they race. I thought you did a good job keeping them on their toes Steven.

I'm sure you guys noticed, the burnout marks the nova made and left in was nothing like the firehawk. You guys needed more rubber on the road to leave on. The firehawk was smoking the tires all the way down the street it looked like. Thought it was good show, liked to seen you guys win but the 405 is going to win on that show.

Theres my .02, spend it wisely
Old 12-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stroked96Bowtie
Little late, just watched the rerun. For not having any rules they have a lot of rules. Change drivers forfeits the race/bet? Never heard of that..

Chuck was budding his nose in business it didn't belong, puss move, but not surprising coming from Mr. no house payment but lets go racing. He's a smuck he cant help it...you did nothing to provoke HIM. I want to see ya'lls tall bald guy and chuck in gloves

No body likes a yes man, apparently that's what the 405 guys like to race. Someone that wont question the rules or who they race. I thought you did a good job keeping them on their toes Steven.

I'm sure you guys noticed, the burnout marks the nova made and left in was nothing like the firehawk. You guys needed more rubber on the road to leave on. The firehawk was smoking the tires all the way down the street it looked like. Thought it was good show, liked to seen you guys win but the 405 is going to win on that show.

Theres my .02, spend it wisely
I bet you thought Dog the Bounty Hunter was real, didnt you? All TV is scripted, nothing is real....well, maybe COPS. I've got several friends in the business from camera guys to producers. ALL reality TV is based on scripts and is fake, ALL OF IT.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by froman
I bet you thought Dog the Bounty Hunter was real, didnt you? All TV is scripted, nothing is real....well, maybe COPS. I've got several friends in the business from camera guys to producers. ALL reality TV is based on scripts and is fake, ALL OF IT.
Even South Beach Tow? Please tell me it ain't so!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 04:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by froman
I'm not familiar with it but I imagine it is scripted, not disputing that. I'm just not sure how it builds up the 405 if everyone takes a dive and a dump so they can come out as hero's....if it is ALL scripted.

Also, that Gbody was on the money hitting the light. The light he cut on that blue car was unreal...for instant 'green'.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Show is cripted but painfully entertaining. I was hoping LMR would win, but after their jumping and whining my 16 year old was shouting at TV for them to lose! lol. Not to change subject too much, but Andrade's Hurst Olds G body is just SICK!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Staging Lane

Very entertaining show and i never miss an episode, love any kind of drag racing program on tv, but it is super fake and scripted, i love how they got high powered trailered light towers setup everywhere for race night lol
Old 12-10-2013, 06:19 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ss4chad
Gotta give the Oklahoma Boys credit. They have ruffled more feathers accorss this nation than Obamacare!!

LMR lost a race, ok, everybody looses a race now and then. Now the California Boyz are gettting in on it, chances are they too will loose some and win some, hoo ray.

Talk the smack, call the names, them Oklahoma boys have a show on TV.

Do you?

Chad
Did that sting a little?

Chad
Old 12-10-2013, 09:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm in for results at the end of this season...will the LMR episode be the top episode of the season? Will be a toss up between them and the AV boys I bet.

I heard the OKC guys went to Chicago in the off season, wonder if that will be aired this season?
Old 12-10-2013, 09:41 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wonder if the Discovery Channel is making Chuck's mobile home payments or buying groceries for his family? Geez, is that guy a Hurricane Katrina refugee or something!!

Chad

Quick Reply: **LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**