**LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**

Old 01-01-2015, 01:26 PM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by codyvette
I usually don't get into this silly *** debate but if you don't have properly functioning cats on most any vehicle manufactured after 1979 then DOT would not deem it legal. Just because you can get an inspection sticker does not make it legal.
Nor do I but that's why I said a legit sticker. Not your buddy down the street that works at jiffy lube. If the state says your is legal for the road than bam you have a street car. It's that simple.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^if thats the case i have the worlds slowest race car. Headers with no cats & i took off ky EGR. All 300 HP!
Old 01-01-2015, 03:25 PM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Wu8Tx
^if thats the case i have the worlds slowest race car. Headers with no cats & i took off ky EGR. All 300 HP!
as rediculous as that sounds that is exactly correct.
Old 01-01-2015, 11:50 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Trying to define a street car is like trying to describe how bad some thing hurts. It's to subjective to tolerance and threshold of the end user.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:15 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

That's why I keep it simple. Do the speed limit anywhere in the US driving across any fine distance and get fuel at any gas station.

That's as cut and dry as I can make it.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I believe all that mumbo-jumbo talk before the race is actually called "negotiating" and not "whining" or "crying".
Old 05-30-2017, 04:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bearded powder puff

LMR should be embarrassed by their performance on the street but even more by what whiney fake tough guys they are. The bearded powder puff acts like Worm Boys security butnall he knows how to do is pretend to get held back by people. He saw Chuck pop his friend in the face from two feet away (who proceeded to jump on his hood like a girl) and acted like he couldn't get to Chuck and ended up almost getting knocked out by a black guy from OKC. He almost pissed his pants when he realized Chief was down for a real fight not a pushing match. And for the record, LMR's other fake tough guy Mr. Clean was the one who started the aggressive talk so stop telling people there "editing" made you guys look bad. And from all the other comments about the Bearded powder puff acting out at other races only proves what a douchebag he and the rest of the LMR guys that appeared on Street outlaws are. No other out of town racers in the dozens of out of town races they have done have engendered less respect from the public and the 405 crew than you fools. I guess they truly believe in the axiom of no publicity is bad publicity
Old 05-30-2017, 05:43 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

This thread is older than the crust in your panties. If you didn't notice.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Morgan Kirkpatrick
LMR should be embarrassed by their performance on the street but even more by what whiney fake tough guys they are. The bearded powder puff acts like Worm Boys security butnall he knows how to do is pretend to get held back by people. He saw Chuck pop his friend in the face from two feet away (who proceeded to jump on his hood like a girl) and acted like he couldn't get to Chuck and ended up almost getting knocked out by a black guy from OKC. He almost pissed his pants when he realized Chief was down for a real fight not a pushing match. And for the record, LMR's other fake tough guy Mr. Clean was the one who started the aggressive talk so stop telling people there "editing" made you guys look bad. And from all the other comments about the Bearded powder puff acting out at other races only proves what a douchebag he and the rest of the LMR guys that appeared on Street outlaws are. No other out of town racers in the dozens of out of town races they have done have engendered less respect from the public and the 405 crew than you fools. I guess they truly believe in the axiom of no publicity is bad publicity
It sounds as though you are fishing for a job at LMR? Do you watch WWE?
Old 05-31-2017, 06:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

And no one gives a ****!
Old 06-01-2017, 12:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Morgan Kirkpatrick
It's okay to be gay.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: **LMR on Street Outlaws Dec 2**