BA02SS is a joke

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was not talking because MY car was not ready yet. You asked for a car that has current tags and it does. You made a call out for a car that is a street taged car so here I am and thats all you need to know. This weekend at the track will work for me. I will also run your silly roll 60+

I have seen others ask to meet up. I see your more talk than action. You make call out with stipulations. Like I said, we can do 1/2 mile track and your roll just bring cash and stop making excuses!
Old 04-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You made a call out with a broke car?
Old 04-10-2014, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by LsoneGT
You made a call out with a broke car?
Two weeks ago it was down and now it is not. Please read before you post.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Launching!

I just seen the thread was started today and your post saying car not ready. Please forgive me for my ignorance
Old 04-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by KatfishKiller
I was not talking because MY car was not ready yet. You asked for a car that has current tags and it does. You made a call out for a car that is a street taged car so here I am and thats all you need to know. This weekend at the track will work for me. I will also run your silly roll 60+

I have seen others ask to meet up. I see your more talk than action. You make call out with stipulations. Like I said, we can do 1/2 mile track and your roll just bring cash and stop making excuses!
Lol, no excuses here bud I'm on the water now. Well played, I could have met up tonight. I start nights tomorrow so I'm out for the weekend, and I won't do **** on the street with you if I don't know you for obvious reasons.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You look like a jackass making a call out with a broke car, or someone else's car, or a super seceret car that you can't talk about.

So that makes you what? 3 for 3?
Old 04-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Teching In

After reading this thread katfish is the one that appears to be the "*** clown". J/S
Old 04-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bolt-OnM3
After reading this thread katfish is the one that appears to be the "*** clown". J/S
Srs. Why don't we try and set up a track night out in Baytown or something where we can talk ****, race cars, watch the people talking **** race cars, and have some fun. I'll run anyone....and lose....horribly. I don't care. It's all in good fun. Let me know who's down.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blackonblacksls
You look like a jackass making a call out with a broke car, or someone else's car, or a super seceret car that you can't talk about.

Some of the reading comprehension on here amazes me...
Old 04-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Staging Lane

Looks fishy to me. New username, doesn't want to tell me anything about the car, called me out then dodged a race already. All I know is that racecar better make some power.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Better have a CHL Henry lol
Old 04-10-2014, 11:46 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
Better have a CHL Henry lol
not a bad idea....katfish probably has a shovel and a bag of lye in his trunk....
Old 04-11-2014, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by blackonblacksls

The only one here that looks like a Jackass is you. Had you read or had someone read the thread to you you would have not made such dumb post.

1. he asked where was I two weeks ago. answer my car was down two weeks ago
2. Now, MY car is running so now I will call him out and or anyone else Key word MY being I own the car.
3. I drive a ford that I built with tags as for your super secret car.

Last edited by KatfishKiller; 04-11-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by khenry
Looks fishy to me. New username, doesn't want to tell me anything about the car, called me out then dodged a race already. All I know is that racecar better make some power.
I'm on the ford forums so this is why the New username, smdh you asked for a taged car not what kind, what's done to it, how fast is it etc. its a foxbody street car unlike your racecar.
I dodged a race? When did you and I agree on a place,time and how much? You chevy guys never cease to amaze me.

You let me know when your off and your ready!
Old 04-11-2014, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by khenry
Lol, no excuses here bud I'm on the water now. Well played, I could have met up tonight. I start nights tomorrow so I'm out for the weekend, and I won't do **** on the street with you if I don't know you for obvious reasons.
LMFAO!! Is this going to be your excuse for the street run? Im all for the track so we have money in hand and a tree, you made an open call out on here not knowing what people have or who they are. From what I see you ran a bike with no video posted, Hellraiser, Boostedgt and a one hit wonder at the track so please tell me what your obvious reasons are.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You've got to expect this stuff. When you get on here calling out whole cities, hell the whole board out every other week. You had to know this type of **** would be coming.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stroked96Bowtie
You've got to expect this stuff. When you get on here calling out whole cities, hell the whole board out every other week. You had to know this type of **** would be coming.
No doubt, I was looking for a run and welcome the callout. The reason I've only ran a few cars is because I'm not going to waste time and gas going out and running just anyone, its pointless to run someone without a comparable car. My callouts in the past wasn't me being cocky. It was simply me looking for a comparable car, having some fun, and getting a little more seat time in the process. Apparently I pissed someone off that couldn't drag me himself so he contacted a hired gun on another forum that wants to come "take my money."
When I get off nights and we can agree on a time/place we'll make it happen.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Stroked96Bowtie
I've seen this, he has made alot of call outs and NO runs. (has anyone here ran him or even seen him run) I've seen his post calling out for dig or roll and someone post saying they will run him from a dig 1/8 mile on the street and his story changes.......well my tires are not here, ill run you 1/8 mile but you have to run my 1/4 track blah blah blah. I'm sure im pissing in the wind with this guy but it's time to run or STFU!
Old 04-11-2014, 12:01 PM
On The Tree

Old 04-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by KatfishKiller
I've seen this, he has made alot of call outs and NO runs. (has anyone here ran him or even seen him run) I've seen his post calling out for dig or roll and someone post saying they will run him from a dig 1/8 mile on the street and his story changes.......well my tires are not here, ill run you 1/8 mile but you have to run my 1/4 track blah blah blah. I'm sure im pissing in the wind with this guy but it's time to run or STFU!
Funny how you're quick on the replys today, but yesterday when I called your bluff you were nowhere to be found. I waited for you to reply for several hours before I went Wakeboarding. I have said since day 1 that I'm not prepared for street/digs, nothing has changed except that I have tires now and waiting on wheels to be built and bead locked. I have a new build so I don't have many runs under my belt, but I am undefeated thus far and don't see you doing much to change that.

Quick Reply: BA02SS is a joke