Joshua Chavarria AKA slowlsx - Where's my LS3 intake?

Old 02-25-2015, 10:27 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Joshua Chavarria AKA slowlsx - Where's my LS3 intake?

The intake manifold showed up today (Feb 25), and according to the UPS tracking number, it was shipped on the 19th. All is well. Still haven't heard anything from Joshua. Some communication would have prevented this whole thing. I am going to leave this up for now so that anyone who read it may know that he did not screw me out of an intake manifold and we are OK.

Joshua Chavarria, AKA slowlsx, made a deal with me to buy my IMMACULATE pair of Trick Flow 205cc heads from me for the amount of $1,200 and a LS3 intake manifold on trade as well that he would ship to me. Almost three weeks have passed and I still have no LS3 intake manifold, and now no communication.

I even ate the shipping costs and PayPal fees, meaning I only actually got about $1,104 for my $2,200 immaculate cylinder heads.

Original ad and pics here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...0-shipped.html

-On Saturday February 7, I sent Joshua a PayPal invoice, as requested by him, which stated the terms of our deal, that he was buying Trick Flow 205cc heads and valves for the sum of $1,200, and giving an LS3 intake manifold on trade that he would ship to me. This invoice is in my history, but I cannot access it to get a screen shot. When I go to it in the list of activity and click "details" the PayPal website just takes me to my account overview page. Great PayPal, nice web site. Thanks.

-On Saturday February 7, he paid me $1,200 via PayPal. He said he would ship the LS3 intake manifold on Monday (February 9).

-I shipped the heads on Tuesday the 10th via FedEx Ground.

-The heads arrive to Joshua on Thursday, February 12.

-February 17, ten days have passed by since we made our deal and I have yet to see my intake manifold, or a tracking number for it. Joshua has already had my cylinder heads for five days at this point. They took two days to get to him, so even if he waited until after he got the heads to ship the manifold, it should of been here by now.

Knowing he has received the heads because I have the tracking number, I shoot him a text asking if he got them. I'm fishing, because things aren't looking right at this point. No reply. I send the same text again on February 18, no reply. Funny... he was always right on top of replying before.

-February 19 I get a text from Joshua in response to the one I sent him the day prior. He says he got the heads, they look good (THEY WERE IMMACULATE!), asks if I got the intake yet, and says he shipped it "a few days ago."

I reply to this message saying I had not received the intake yet. He offers no tracking number nor does he mention who he shipped it through or what day he shipped it. Matter of fact, he didn't reply at all.

-So a few days go by, on February 23 I shoot him a text asking for a tracking number. No response. Today, February 24, I send him the same text again. No response. I checked him out on LS1tech, he posted on here at 7:07am this morning and has been browsing the site throughout the day. No replies to my PM or text messages. He even has a thread talking about buying my heads for $1,200 and asking if anyone else runs them. Not looking good at all at this point.

What's the deal here Josh? Why no communication? You have good feedback for buying/selling, yet it sure looks like you don't intend to hold up your end of the deal here. Would be nice to hear from you. Gave you plenty of chances before posting here. Do the right thing.... send me my LS3 intake or send me $175 via PayPal and we'll call it square.

Last edited by fergymoto; 02-25-2015 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn!
Seems like this is going on more and more these days
Hope you get it squared away.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The intake manifold showed up today (Feb 25), and according to the UPS tracking number, it was shipped on the 19th. All is well. Still haven't heard anything from Joshua. Some communication would have prevented this whole thing. I am going to leave this up for now so that anyone who read it may know that he did not screw me out of an intake manifold and we are OK.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:41 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

With the weather, combined with a lack of communication, at least it was cleared up. Good deal man.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Still shady to me since it seems he quit responding and then lying about when he shipped the intake
Old 02-25-2015, 04:45 PM
Teching In

I know josh personally hes got a hectic work schedule hes not out to screw anyone over. I just text him and let him know to either chime in or get in touch with OP
Old 02-25-2015, 05:32 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CompoundBoostedLSX
I know josh personally hes got a hectic work schedule hes not out to screw anyone over. I just text him and let him know to either chime in or get in touch with OP
If his work schedule is so hectic that he cannot take 10 seconds to reply to a text, maybe he should look into a different line of work, or quit buying race car parts until he has a little more free time, just sayin...
Old 02-25-2015, 06:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

I agree ^^
Old 02-25-2015, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Im not trying to defend anyone lol just simply letting him know, that aint none of my business

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Joshua Chavarria AKA slowlsx - Where's my LS3 intake?