Road Racing in College Station this weekend!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Road Racing in College Station this weekend!!

CMRA will be running it's last ever race at the famous Texas World Speedway this weekend, this is a very sad event but we'll be kicking *** and taking names as always none the less. If you're in the area and have nothing better to do, come out and say hey, we'd love to see you there, sunday's forecast show's to be clear and a high of low 70s so perfect racing weather!

Saturday will be the 8 Hour US National Endurance Series first round race, teams from all over the country will be there, it goes off rain or shine, it will be some incredible racing!! Come check it out, hang out and have some fun!
Old 03-16-2015, 07:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 62 Likes on 54 Posts

Turn 13 got my right clavicle May of 05 on my R1. Wish I was going with you guys. Truly a shame they are going to stop running there.

Keep it upright and have a great weekend.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

13 got one of our teammates last season at the summer race there, they put down asphalt sealer on wednesday and we raced that weekend, it was 107 when the F1 race rolled out just before lunch, I can't recall what track temp was, I have it written somewhere, it was HOT though. He hit one of those slick *** sealer strips as he flicked it over to the left and all hell broke lose... I have a pic sequence of it somewhere I'll post up if I can find them, it did a number on the bike. Every bike related to our team took an *** beating that weekend, we high sided, another teammate went down in T10, and another in the gravity bowl. I hate to see that track go, but I won't miss racing there, that's for sure, that place and MSRH scare the hell out of me.

Quick Reply: Road Racing in College Station this weekend!!