almost got caught "street racing"

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 10:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LeadfootDuramax
There are good and bad LEO's. I have a friend who is one. He said he gets tired of answering for the bad ones because there are plenty. He said the other LEO's even know who the bad guys are and have nicknames for them, but the upper ranks won't do anything about it.

Personally, I think body cams and the dash cams already on cars would be a good thing. It will help defend the good LEO's as much as weed out the bad ones.
I hate to tell you this, but your buddy is crooked too. He knows other cops are crooked and isn't stopping them. That makes him an accessory... If they aren't stopping the crooked cops, then they are crooks too.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:22 AM
TECH Regular

Old 04-24-2015, 12:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know people who do illegal things. does that make you a crook? actually no need to answer that. we all know the answer to that. thank you for paying your taxes anddoing your part to keep America safe. see doesnt matter how whiney or jaded a person is, he/she is an important part. even you Redneck2. since youre a millionaire id like to thank you for being such a huge contributor.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98TA6.0
you know people who do illegal things. does that make you a crook? actually no need to answer that. we all know the answer to that.
My job isn't to stop them, I can't arrest anyone. Theirs is and they can. The line of work makes a difference. Or do you believe that being a cop makes you above the law?
Old 04-24-2015, 01:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lets not drive this thread into a wall with a pointless debate about cops.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:24 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Be posses at the people, not the officers. People are cops. End of story. The way he states everything is F the police no matter what.

Wish he could step in those shoes for a month and see what changes people in that job and unless he is completely regarded, it would change his mind about some things.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Be posses at the people, not the officers. People are cops. End of story. The way he states everything is F the police no matter what.

Wish he could step in those shoes for a month and see what changes people in that job and unless he is completely regarded, it would change his mind about some things.
I wouldn't last a month with a badge. As soon as I was handed a firearm I would be shooting. Cops, judges and prosecuting attorneys...

You can make up excuses for them all you want, but the first time they don't do their job because of the buddy system, they need to die. Period. When they can't seperate their job and their friendships, they need to find another line of work. If they can't do that on their own, then they need to die.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:23 PM
Teching In

Anyways... so one part of what the cop told me im having trouble digesting. He told me that the laws on racing were very broad. He stated that keeping pace with another vehicle is racing and used the specific example that "if someone is trying to merge onto a road and you speed up to match them or pass them then thats street racing"

Went on to tell me how speed has nothing to do with it since i was doing 35 in a 40 when i got pulled over lol.

No way i was going to argue when he already said he would let me go. But that sounds like a stretch to me.

Anyone have any insight into this?
Old 04-24-2015, 02:57 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Last I checked it says "in an attempt to outdistance". That's pretty specific.

Originally Posted by Redneck2
I wouldn't last a month with a badge. As soon as I was handed a firearm I would be shooting. Cops, judges and prosecuting attorneys...

You can make up excuses for them all you want, but the first time they don't do their job because of the buddy system, they need to die. Period. When they can't seperate their job and their friendships, they need to find another line of work. If they can't do that on their own, then they need to die.
If cops enforced every law all day, there would be hardly anyone on the road. And more people in jail. Sounds like you should be grateful. But your mind is made up and hopefully you forget about this place so we don't have to read your bullshit.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sure a cop can interpret anything however he wants and youre given a chance in court to contest that. however as Zane said, cops are our neighbors, friends and people we interact with everyday. they dont suit up and enter extreme douchebag mode. however if someone wants to give a cop a hard time, i completely understand the cop playing ball. i mean hes getting paid regardless and if he hand back some figuratively speaking can o whoop *** then you poked that bear. im truly envious of their job. i just dont lke the idea of punching in only have to have some lowlife punch your clock.
Old 04-24-2015, 03:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

If y'all aren't careful, you will make the list like me.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-cla...3800-sold.html

I am lucky to be alive.
Old 04-24-2015, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

man id call the cops on that guy just out of principle. internet threats are taken just as seriously as verbal threats. of course he would put himself in prison by assaulting the cop and all would be well.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:02 PM
Banned

man id call the cops on that guy just out of principle. internet threats are taken just as seriously as verbal threats. of course he would put himself in prison by assaulting the cop and all would be well.
How ******* stupid are you? I haven't made a single threat. Typical scum, misinterpreting things in an attempt to make themselves look less stupid. I guess you are hoping people will blindly believe what you say and start jumping on me? How much cop dick do you suck?
Old 04-24-2015, 04:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Hell no! Can't you read? He knows people that ride motorcycles. I almost **** my pants every time I see one. They regularly kill people for internet banter against there mechanics. Even though the group is specifically named on the internet, they get away with it.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

the millionaire mechanic who speeds in his atom and spends half a million in legal fees trying to recover an eighth million.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:19 PM
TECH Regular

Old 04-24-2015, 04:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

let the accusations of misinterpretation begin. on another note. anyone here agree the ban hamer should drop on someone? death threats against a well know tech member has gotta be grounds for it. i mean i got banned from RX8Club for hating the rotary. lol
Old 04-24-2015, 04:36 PM
Banned

the millionaire mechanic who speeds in his atom and spends half a million in legal fees trying to recover an eighth million.
Lmao, you obviously are illiterate. I spent half a mil and still haven't gotten my money back. More of the reasons I hate all cops. The entire county knew the 2 officers stole from me, but they tried to protect their buddies. A whole county of crooks with badges.

I don't speed on public roads in the Atom, as stated before, a datalogging gps speedo showed I never reached the speed limit, let alone exceeded it. The officer blatantly lied, thus his word can't be trusted and he needs another job. In court, he couldn't even prove he ever had me on radar. One cop, same ticket, same place, multiple times. Not once could he prove ****.

How much money I have is none of your business. I choose to live very cheaply so that I can retire to at a decent age to enjoy it. Maybe that's why cops mess with me? Maybe because I own some nice stuff and live in a double wide makes me a drug dealer to them? My taxes show my income, shouldn't take much research for them to see that they are barking up the wrong tree there. I don't even smoke pot.

I never said I was a mechanic. I have built, and continue to build some engines for myself and some friends, but I'm not a mechanic. That would imply I do it for a living and I do it only as a hobby.

Anyways, wrong again there Sparkey. Learn to read.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:39 PM
Banned

let the accusations of misinterpretation begin. on another note. anyone here agree the ban hamer should drop on someone? death threats against a well know tech member has gotta be grounds for it. i mean i got banned from RX8Club for hating the rotary. lol
Where did I make a threat? I said people have made the offer to **** him or his car up, but I declined. Like I said in the print screen above, I'm not that kind of person.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DSIM
More proof of codyvette messing with sale threads. It is against the rules and yet he hasn't been banned yet. Look through his posts, he trashes a lot of for sale threads, then edits his posts. If anyone needs to be banned, it's that pos.

Quick Reply: almost got caught "street racing"