Galveston Car Cruise 2015

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Galveston Car Cruise 2015

Anyone going to this cruise tomorrow ?? Galveston Car Cruise

We are going to meet behind the ******* Icehouse and Grill ***(19905 Katy Freeway Houston, TX 77094)*** on S.Fry Road and I-10. The meet up time will be at 8:30 am and we will have a drivers meet around 9:15 to make sure everyone knows the directions we are going to go. We will then roll out at 9:30 am. We will be stopping in Texas City (exit 17) about 10:30 am at Bucees (6201 Gulf Fwy, Texas City, TX 77591) to meet the south side group that want to join us and cruise to Galveston. We will have a driver's meeting at Bucees at 11:00 am and leave after. We are to go to Cherry Hill, take photos and hang out. Then we will head back North on 45 and exit FM 646 continuing on the Feeder to Quaker Steak and Lube. Where we will have Parking, VIP spots, and 15-20% off discount on food

We will pull out of Willie's Icehouse onto the Fry Access Rd and turn right onto I-10 East. We will follow I-10 to I-45 south and continue on I-45 to Exit 17 (Holland rd) and meet the south side cars at Bucees. When we reach Galveston, we will turn on 61st street and follow to Seawall and make a left. Then take the seawall all the way to Cherry Hill. We will catch lights at 61st and down the seawall, so be patient and everyone will catch up.

If you have any questions, you can message us on this page, or PM us on the Galveston Car Cruise.

We hope to make this a fun experience for everyone and all opinions are considered. It is the drivers and cars that make this a great experience and we thank you all for that! Thank you all in advance for enjoying an awesome time!

Quick Reply: Galveston Car Cruise 2015