Suspension setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 11:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Suspension setup

Hi all, It's been a while and i'm still rebuilding my TA. Does anyone know of a suspension shop in the DFW area that can calibrate a BMR/Koni setup with adjustable A-arms? I am fairly out of depth as far as all of that goes.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Google! Buy a protractor and set it up yourself. It will vary per car, driver and setup. As far as shock settings, that will need to be done at the track.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NewLS1Owner
Hi all, It's been a while and i'm still rebuilding my TA. Does anyone know of a suspension shop in the DFW area that can calibrate a BMR/Koni setup with adjustable A-arms? I am fairly out of depth as far as all of that goes.
Thank you for posting this, I recently moved to DFW area, and just bought a 2002 SS that I will be tweaking here and there, so it will be nice to know what shops in the area are solid.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Teching In

Texas track works in ft.worth.. they specialize in performance suspension set ups
Old 03-07-2016, 09:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NewLS1Owner
what do you mean when you say calibrate? if you need an alignment, im going to try lanes automotive in euless once i figure out why my POS wont start.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01SOM
Texas track works in ft.worth.. they specialize in performance suspension set ups
I will let you guys know how they are, I have an appointment with them tomorrow morning to give my suspension a once over. As I said in a post in the suspension forum, I have a a squeak that cropped up when I as stuck in traffic. The guess is a bushing that's going, but I'll let the pros take a look.

Quick Reply: Suspension setup