Looking for a good paint/body shop in/around Houston Texas

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used Dirty Sanchez Customz off 290, legit guy, paint is like butter, prep work and amazing work on details.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:25 AM
Teching In

Recently went to go check out richie collision. I've got a 1999 z28 hardtop,bright blue metallic. Idk details but I know for some reason the hardtops bubble because of the glue underneath or something like that. Without replacing the roof he quoted me 7000$ To go with the stock bright blue metallic..what's that about? Does that sound normal for his shop ? Or did he just not like me lol.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:38 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by oscs
I wouldnt touch that place
They used to get great reviews from a lot of the members on here. That's the only reason I suggested it. Word of mouth. From what Ryan is saying they seem to be way over priced?

Originally Posted by Ryan's_Z
Recently went to go check out richie collision. I've got a 1999 z28 hardtop,bright blue metallic. Idk details but I know for some reason the hardtops bubble because of the glue underneath or something like that. Without replacing the roof he quoted me 7000$ To go with the stock bright blue metallic..what's that about? Does that sound normal for his shop ? Or did he just not like me lol.
I'm hoping that was him stripping the car completely down lol!
Old 01-04-2017, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stevensLS1
I think Richie Collison seems to get great reviews on the site as well.
Originally Posted by oscs
I wouldnt touch that place
I got 1st class work done there. Absolute perfect body and paint work. That's just my experience. They do a lot of work on vettes.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:35 PM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by stevensLS1
They used to get great reviews from a lot of the members on here. That's the only reason I suggested it. Word of mouth. From what Ryan is saying they seem to be way over priced?I'm hoping that was him stripping the car completely down lol!
If you have a vette or modern car they are the place to go. Old school steel body cars with custom work where real body work is needed id run. They are a assembly line body shop not a custom body shop. Just my experience with them.

Last edited by oscs; 01-08-2017 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:35 PM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mlee
I got 1st class work done there. Absolute perfect body and paint work. That's just my experience. They do a lot of work on vettes.
I agree to a certain extent. See post above.

Quick Reply: Looking for a good paint/body shop in/around Houston Texas