Well looks like i fianly got dumped.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy Well looks like i fianly got dumped.

Yeah my girlfriend of 3 1/2 years finaly told me yesterday that she wants to call it off between us? Welli was shocked cause everything was going good for a while and BAM! out of no where she decides to tell me that it is over because i stopped her from doing alote of thing??? well thats a lie because i gave her all the freedome in the world,buy her whatever she ever wanted,did everythign perfect, well i guess i wasnt perfect but she tell's its not working out. she wants to live life and experience life to the fullest, which i thought was BS because i paid for half of her trip to South parde with here friends, and didnt hesitate to let her go. not only that i back her up on whatever she wanted and even went shopping with her for her clothes, which was cool cause i get to sit in dressing room and watched her model it for me well another thing I am 1 year older than her but we have our b-days the same which are octoer 30 and that is awsome and we both like the same music, same interst, almost everything is almost perfect to the T.only thing is im still not grown up and im not ready to, by this i mean i still play with my RC cars and act dumb and break everything in sight. well she is very mature and well maintained with everything, like she is almost a perfect adult. well i have no idea why she would call it off, i doudt she is seeing someone else because we are together all the time, she would stay at my house everyday? so could it just be that cause we are the same we dont atract or what? well at first i was depressed but then i thought what the hell im young, and im going to have fun, only thing that sucks is i got so used to her, and i kinda look for her whan i need help but not no more so thats a prob i need someoneles to talk with, sounds gay but it is true, everyone more than likely is like that, well at least i got to keep my new ATV she bought me but sorry for letting you guys have to read all of this i just had to get it off my chest.. MAN i feel a lot better not keeping that held in. i have no idea if im making sense or not i just typing you know when you get those moments you just have to write, well in my case type.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hang in there, dude....there are LOTS of women out there....

Sucks that some are....well, you know what they are!
Old 09-29-2005, 08:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

The best advice I can give you......**** her! When a woman starts with that "I want to do different things" **** is the begining of the end. It will be hard for now but wait a few months and you will be doing fine. It is likely she would start looking for you again if she knows youre doing well. Go out and have fun!!!!
Old 09-29-2005, 08:01 PM
TECH Addict

haha, you got to keep the ATV. Way to go, pimp.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:04 PM
TECH Addict

sry to hear about that man but like they said go out have fun!!
Old 09-29-2005, 08:05 PM
TECH Resident

girls are the devil lol
Old 09-29-2005, 08:13 PM
TECH Junkie

LOL...I had to...
Old 09-29-2005, 08:18 PM
12 Second Club

i went through something similar to that about a year ago....and i know its hard but keep yourself busy with your car and ****. And believe me in time she will find out how good she had it with you and will be wanting you back. Then it will be your turn to decide whether you want her back or not. But in the meantime have fun and live life just like she is doing! Just my two cents...hope it helps....hang in there man!!
Old 09-29-2005, 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, I went through this same **** a year a two ago. I was all depressed and ****. So I guess after learning from that mistake I sorta made personal "rules" for a serious realationship crisis/breakup. Call it gay, but it works:

1. (Pretend that you) Don't care about the break up/don't want her back/ aren't all depressed.

2. Hang out/ talk to your good friends.

3. Get out and meet new females. They are plentiful.

Rule #1 is very important because: females want what they can't have. If you act all needy and play the "I want you back so bad" game, she'll have just another reason to keep walking away. If you DO want her back, give it time, play it cool, and playing hard to get doesn't hurt if she does eventually want you back.

If all else fails, see rule #3.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

I think slammed-am nailed it perfectly.

Acting needy or wanting her back will drive her away.
It seems common to me that you have to treat them a "little" shitty to keep them around...

But in the mean time, get out and hit the club/bar/etc. Find some stuff to do..

myspace, believe it or not, is a great site, tons of chicks to meet on there...
Old 09-29-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Addict

this **** happened to me like two weeks ago and now i have two dates for next week man hang in and go get some new ladies man
Old 09-29-2005, 11:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gabeg94z
i paid for half of her trip to South parde with here friends
Mistake #1 - Don't do this. Don't buy her expensive stuff like that. You set yourself up to be used and abused. Don't worry, we've all been there.

have no idea why she would call it off, i doudt she is seeing someone else because we are together all the time, she would stay at my house everyday?
Chances are, she probably is seeing someone else. Why she just break it off when things are going good and your buying her stuff? Been there, done that.

Mistake #2 - Don't let her stay over your house too long and every day. Familiarity breeds contempt I always like to say.

I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, but I'm 38 years old and married. I've been through that senario your talking about at least 3 dozen times.

Don't worry, you'll get it right eventually
Old 09-30-2005, 12:01 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Anything that bleeds for seven days and does not die is pure evil. Divorced once here hang in bro. chicks are a dime a dozen.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

best thing you need right now... REVENGE LAY or HATE **** whatever you want to call it. Seriously, though. Women are everywhere. Many many to choose from... no fatties though
Old 09-30-2005, 12:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 10SECDWS6
Mistake #1 - Don't do this. Don't buy her expensive stuff like that. You set yourself up to be used and abused. Don't worry, we've all been there.

Chances are, she probably is seeing someone else. Why she just break it off when things are going good and your buying her stuff? Been there, done that.

Mistake #2 - Don't let her stay over your house too long and every day. Familiarity breeds contempt I always like to say.

I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, but I'm 38 years old and married. I've been through that senario your talking about at least 3 dozen times.

Don't worry, you'll get it right eventually

I agree with this guy... I am 30 and have heard that **** before as well! Just go out to the club/bars and have fun and get laid!! Best remedy there is!!
Old 09-30-2005, 04:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by eric01ss
this **** happened to me like two weeks ago and now i have two dates for next week man hang in and go get some new ladies man
hahaha you two went out for like a week Eric, hardly comparable to 3 1/2 yrs but still Meagan kinda did you wrong, you just dont know how to play the game man, consider yourself lucky that you never had to learn.

Gabeg94z- I went through a break up with my exfiance kind of abruptly like that and I think the best thing to do is just start dating a girl right away or hang out with your buddies 24/7. The hardest thing about a break up from a long term g/f isnt so much that you miss her, it's that you miss the companionship/ someone that's there for ya. Find a female and dont look back. As far as I'm concerned "I wanna try new things"= I want some strange ****
Old 09-30-2005, 08:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah my girlfriend of 3 1/2 years finaly told me yesterday that she wants to call it off between us? Welli was shocked cause everything was going good for a while and BAM! out of no where she decides to tell me that it is over because i stopped her from doing alote of thing??? well thats a lie because i gave her all the freedome in the world,buy her whatever she ever wanted,did everythign perfect, well i guess i wasnt perfect but she tell's its not working out. she wants to live life and experience life to the fullest, which i thought was BS because i paid for half of her trip to South parde with here friends, and didnt hesitate to let her go. not only that i back her up on whatever she wanted and even went shopping with her for her clothes, which was cool cause i get to sit in dressing room and watched her model it for me well another thing I am 1 year older than her but we have our b-days the same which are octoer 30 and that is awsome and we both like the same music, same interst, almost everything is almost perfect to the T.only thing is im still not grown up and im not ready to, by this i mean i still play with my RC cars and act dumb and break everything in sight. well she is very mature and well maintained with everything, like she is almost a perfect adult. well i have no idea why she would call it off, i doudt she is seeing someone else because we are together all the time, she would stay at my house everyday? so could it just be that cause we are the same we dont atract or what? well at first i was depressed but then i thought what the hell im young, and im going to have fun, only thing that sucks is i got so used to her, and i kinda look for her whan i need help but not no more so thats a prob i need someoneles to talk with, sounds gay but it is true, everyone more than likely is like that, well at least i got to keep my new ATV she bought me but sorry for letting you guys have to read all of this i just had to get it off my chest.. MAN i feel a lot better not keeping that held in. i have no idea if im making sense or not i just typing you know when you get those moments you just have to write, well in my case type.
She's interested in someone else bro or has already gone to the other "goods" side...Go **** one o fher friends..
Old 09-30-2005, 08:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Brandon
I think slammed-am nailed it perfectly.

Acting needy or wanting her back will drive her away.
It seems common to me that you have to treat them a "little" shitty to keep them around...

But in the mean time, get out and hit the club/bar/etc. Find some stuff to do..

myspace, believe it or not, is a great site, tons of chicks to meet on there...
whats your Myspace homo!
Old 09-30-2005, 09:22 AM
12 Second Club

Find 'em.
**** 'em.
Forget 'em.

Old 09-30-2005, 09:39 AM
TECH Regular

1. (Pretend that you) Don't care about the break up/don't want her back/ aren't all depressed.

2. Hang out/ talk to your good friends.

3. Get out and meet new females. They are plentiful.