Hrp Midnight Madness Discount Flier!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hrp Midnight Madness Discount Flier!

Please feel free to cut & paste and post this on other websites.... I am just totally swamped and I'm sure I will miss some of them!!
thanks!
~Eileen

Houston Raceway Park opens its gates for three nights of racing: Friday night Safe Street Night, Saturday night's MIDNIGHT MADNESS and Sunday's Instant Green Racing!!

Friday night: Come see Houston's fastest street cars battle it out on the quarter mile!! Gates open at 5:00, grudge matches welcome!!

Saturday Night: MIDNIGHT MADNESS!!! Gates open at 7:00pm, racing tillo 1:00 AM. Houston's fastest car clubs converge on Baytown: as the sun goes down, the racing heats up!! Word on the street is all the big car clubs will be out in force to see who owns the title of fastest car club in Houston. With talk of barbeques, car shows, 'pit parties', and the fastest 1/4 mile racing in Texas, Saturday night promises to be one that will not soon be forgotten. Bring your family and friends, HRP is the place to be for hanging out and hot racing action. Print the discount flier and bring it to the gate for savings on admissions.

Sunday Night: Instant Green Racing!!! Gates at 4:00. Test your reflexes as you pull up to one of the only actual traffic signals wired up and functional at a drag strip in the entire country!! The excitement of light to light racing, without the threat of tickets or the danger of street racing. Grudge and match races welcomed and will be announced if you just let us know!!!

I'll be working all three nights this weekend, and I look forward to seeing everyone out there!! After the evacuations and weather problems, Houston is overdue for some good racing action, and that's exactly what you will find at HRP this weekend!!!