Having a hard time deciding.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 10:18 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Having a hard time deciding.

It's getting harder for me to make this decision, perhaps fishing for opinions here will help me settle it.

Right now I drive a '98 Camaro Z28, A4, slightly modded. What I really want is a stock, M6 Corvette. A silver on black FRC to be exact. Reason I want it stock is so that I can mod it, eventually.

My Camaro is almost paid off and it'd be nice to have the extra cash each month. I've done all the calculations on the Corvette's car payment, the insurance rate change and so on.

I've found that if I get the Corvette, I'll only be paying ~$80 less than what I'm paying right now on my Camaro. Keep in mind, this would be for a 6 year loan. The car payments would drop from $345.5/mo. on the Camaro to $252.08/mo. on the Corvette. Insurance would go from $128/mo. on the Camaro to $140/mo. on the Corvette.

I really love the FRC Corvette's and I've wanted one ever since I laid eyes on them. I'm just not sure if it's worth it for the extended payments. Part of me says "Screw it, get the Corvette and don't look back." The more logical side of me says "Keep the Camaro and mod it further."

Old 10-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say stick with the f-body and start waxing some corvette *** with that extra change your gunna have.