Last call for Texas hold'em benefit Tournament..

Old 10-12-2005, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Last call for Texas hold'em benefit Tournament..

Only a week and a half untill the Tournament....
If you would like to play, you will need to sign up now, and register.
spaces are running out.. about 50 spaces open..
Thanks for the support..
Daniel

link to original post:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/357024-benefit-no-limit-texas-holdiem-tournament-houston.html

Info::::::
Benefit No-Limit Texas Hold’em Tournament Houston

(Houston, and surrounding areas)
Hey guys,
we are trying to raise money for my mom, and her bout with Cancer...
She has just started Cemo. and it is allready hitting her pocket book hard..
we are tryin a well as we can to help out as much as possible.

WE have decided to have a Texas Hold'em tournament.

Tournament will be held on October 23 2005 at the Celanese Recreation Center at 9502 Bayport Blvd. Registration is limited to the first 130 people to sign up. Pre-registration is greatly appreciated. If you want to be guaranteed a spot, you can pre-register by contacting Mark Steward at the numbers listed below. If you do not pre-register, we will run registration from 11:00a-12:00p on the day of the tournament.

For your $75.00 entry fee you will receive $400.00 in chips and 5 raffle tickets for the trip for two people to Cancun (package includes round trip air and 3 nights hotel stay) that will be given away at the end of the game. $50.00 of each entry fee will go into the prize money.

Each player will keep an additional $5.00 on their person. The player that takes them out of the tournament acquires their bounty (the $5.00) and their nametag. This allows players to collect money throughout the tournament even if they don’t place in the prize money!

Add-Ons/Re-buy will be allowed until 2:30. The cost is $20.00 for $200.00 in chips and you will receive an additional 4 raffle tickets for the trip to Cancun. Re-buy/Add-On is one per player.

Blinds will go up every 20 minutes. When the tournament narrows to the final 3 tables, blinds will go up every 15 minutes.

We will have breaks from 2:30 to 3:00, 5:00 to 5:30 and 7:30 to 8:00. (If needed)

Prize Money is as follows: 1st place 40%, 2nd place 20%, 3rd place 12%, 4th place 7%, 5th place 6%, 6th place 5%, 7th place 4%, 8th place 3%, 9th place 2%, 10th place 1%

Initial seating is determined by random draw. Since this is a multi-table event, there will be a redraw at tables to reduce the number of tables as needed.

Starting position on the button is determined by high card.

Players must keep their cards in full view at table level.

A player is away from the table when it is their turn to call or fold, their hand is considered dead. Players are allowed to leave table and sit out on hands, however they will still be responsible for the blinds.

When time has elapsed in a round and a new round is announced, the new limits apply to the next hand dealt.

All players must leave their seats immediately after being eliminated from the event.

In heads up play with two blinds, the small blind is on the button.

Verbal declarations in turn are binding.

Discussing cards and hand possibilities are not allowed. Verbally disclosing the contents of your hand or advising a player how to play a hand is forbidden.

If a card is accidentally flipped over, everyone at the table gets a look. After everyone has been dealt his or her cards, that player is issued the first burn card and the card that was seen by everyone is burnt.

For questions or pre-registration contact:
Mark Steward Msteward1@houston.rr.com
Home 281 470-6403, Cell 832 723-4474

If you need a registration form let me know and I can get one to you pretty quick

We are also working on getting a Benifit Bracket race together..
more info to come, as we iron out the details..
any Donations for the Bracket race would be appreciated as to cut costs down so that we can donate the majority of the money to the Benifit fund..
we will be looking for trophy donations, if , and when this takes place..
I will let you guys know when it will be..
Thanks,
and God Bless.
Daniel Lovercheck

If you need to get ahold of me, you can email me at lovercheck@earthlink.net
or IM me at Thunder2436 on Yahoo...
Old 10-14-2005, 09:13 AM
12 Second Club

Ttt
Old 10-16-2005, 09:16 PM
12 Second Club