we need hunting permits for houston drivers

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default we need hunting permits for houston drivers

Houston drivers are just straight up bitches. wtf is up with these jackasses. i was born in raised in baytown and only moved off to college station for a few years and now i'm back, but it always surprises me. i really wish we had some sort of "idiot driver" tags. strap that bitch on the hood with the tag on the toe and drive on. drivers in houston are just jackasses, ready to die for an extra 15 feet of asphalt whether it's at 110 mph on the various speedways we call highways or in stop and go.

friday i was pulling a car trailer in a 2 door tahoe down 59 to wharton to fill up the car trailer . well when i got on 610 and the lanes merge i let a large box truck ahead of me and then the silverado 1500 behind him thought i shouldnt' get in next. he kept jumping like he was gonna stay on the rear bumper of that truck, so i just kept driving normally and got in. then he honks at me because he's stupid enough to keep pulling forward when i have a trailer and would have gotten it drug along the side of his shitbox, but he decided to stop, swerve, and honk like it was my fault. there's more after this.

i know my sn is roadrage and all, but i'm patient to an extent. only patient with stopped traffic, any ppl that are screwing with other ppl or me or doing **** they shouldn't pisses me off real quick.

so we hit normal 59 traffic before sugarland where it goes to 2 lanes. well low and behold impatient asshats decide they are done after not even 5 minutes of stop and go. so they start going down the shoulder. well **** me if i didn't just pull out with the tahoe and trailer and stop that after about 2 cars. the trailer was nice and wide, so i could block the shoulder and my lane at the same time.

we finally get out of traffic and i'm crusing 65 and some dude goes off the road and blows past in his hardcore Camry. there was all of 1 foot of shoulder where he did it too, so it was all grass and **** where he went .

there was more about me running over a ferrari and punching a baby but this story is already too long. anyway, VOTE FOR IDIOT TAGS!!!
Old 10-15-2005, 09:53 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

LMAO Houston traffic does suck man.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Soon i'll be getting with a friend of mine with a video camera. I just want to drive around and video how ******* stupid some austin drivers are. Today alone, going to work, i could have gotten over a minute of footage.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
i know my sn is roadrage and all, but i'm patient to an extent. only patient with stopped traffic, any ppl that are screwing with other ppl or me or doing **** they shouldn't pisses me off real quick.
I was thinking. Wow this is comming from someone that picked RoAdRaGe for his sign in name
Old 10-16-2005, 05:14 PM
On The Tree

Old 10-16-2005, 06:43 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is there anyplace on Earth where traffic is not bad or where people aren't jackasses?
Old 10-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Curveball TECH

North Shore has arguably the worst drivers I've ever been around. If I ever have a lot of money when I'm older I'm seriously going to buy a bronco again and just bulldoze motherf***ers who cut me off.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i've been all over texas quite a bit. living in college station and travelling from there to austin or san antonio or dallas traffic wasn't that bad, but coming to houston u can always tell. people just get more and more aggressive the closer u get.

of course there will be bad drivers everywhere, but houston drivers are definitley the most aggressive that i've come across.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:32 PM
On The Tree

Hell yea there are so many dumbass drivers in houston, college station too. ive been almost runnoff the roads about 6 or so times last semester up here. it sould be a good competiton on who has worse drivers. i hate dumbass drivers
Old 10-16-2005, 11:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Try going up north to the yankees they are the worst drivers must be the fact they can't drive year around. :jester:
Old 10-17-2005, 01:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Houston is one of the worst cities, because we have managed to combine self centered, rude, impatient, and spiteful qualities with an extreme lack of ability behind the wheel. This is one city I'm honestly afraid of riding a motorcycle, because if someone doesn't run over you on accident they will do it on purpose
Old 10-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Staging Lane

I only ride my bikes thru Houston on weekends on my way somewhere else. Too many psycho soccer moms and crazed rednecks!

Last edited by sphpkr; 10-17-2005 at 12:26 PM.