Anybody here from the City of Kyle?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 11:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody here from the City of Kyle?

Just like the title said, are any of ya'll from the City of Kyle?(it's kinda near Austin) I was just kinda curious, I put in a Job application for their Fire Department and was curious on how expencive housing is down there. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Teching In

I live in Hays County but my mailing address is Kyle. Taxes are some of the "lowest" for the area. Still pretty high. As for housing, I live in a new neighborhood, on 3/4 acre lot, 2800 sq ft paid 200k. It is in the high end because of the lot size and the particular neighborhood. I have been in it a year and it has since appraised about 15k more. Good for resale but not for taxes. There are a lot of new neighborhoods going up and quite a few expanding. I really like Kyle and am glad to be out of Austin. I work for Austin PD. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Zac
Old 12-11-2005, 10:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How old are you? You could always live in San Marcos...Kyle is 5 mins away and the chicks, parties, and alcohol consumption here > *
Old 12-13-2005, 03:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by McTullis
How old are you? You could always live in San Marcos...Kyle is 5 mins away and the chicks, parties, and alcohol consumption here > *
I'm only 22. But I don't think my girlfriend would like that to much. But not a bad idea for a single guy. Thanks though.