Gauging interest in SLP Y-pipe

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gauging interest in SLP Y-pipe

I'm about to get a set of beautiful QTP's in w/ a matching ORY so now I need to get rid of my SLP y. Bought it around last Xmas, has maybe 10k miles on it. Drivers side has a few minor scratches on it, what do you expect....I live in Houston. This is the kind that bolts up to your factory cats, no welding required. It would have to be a local pickup, unless somebody really wants it shipped. Asking price, $100 pickup, otherwise included UPS shipping ontop of price. Would have to be after Xmas, towards new year.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1LUNATIC
I'm about to get a set of beautiful QTP's in w/ a matching ORY so now I need to get rid of my SLP y. Bought it around last Xmas, has maybe 10k miles on it. Drivers side has a few minor scratches on it, what do you expect....I live in Houston. This is the kind that bolts up to your factory cats, no welding required. It would have to be a local pickup, unless somebody really wants it shipped. Asking price, $100 pickup, otherwise included UPS shipping ontop of price. Would have to be after Xmas, towards new year.
Good luck man...Ive been trying to sale mine too for awhile...

TTT for ya.