Car got hit twice this week in parking lots!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 02:42 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car got hit twice this week in parking lots!

What a way to go into the holidays. Last weeek someone hit my car on the left front,very little damage, I pulled the lft frt headlight out and realigned the fender to the front fascia-good as new with some buffing, but tonight,someone backed into the right rear corner,lots of paint cracking and webbing in the paint, plus that corner hanges about 1/2 inch below the body line, so now I gotta pay a deductible cuz it looks like ****. It really sucks cuz my car WAS a mint 99 with only 49k on it! Can anyboy hook me up with painting the rear bumper-Black,Anyone have friends in the body biz-cash, I will try to pull the tailight out and the rear panel to realign the bumper to the quarter first-please yall! Merry Xmas
Old 12-23-2005, 12:32 PM
TECH Regular

That sucks man. Where were you parked? If it was in a parking garage then I can see this happening, but if it was in a regular parking lot then you should have parked away from other cars. Our cars are magnets to cops and dip ***** that don't know how to respect people's belongings. Sorry that happened especially during the holiday.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:44 PM
TECH Regular

ttt...
Old 12-26-2005, 02:55 PM
11 Second Club

I feel your pain, man. My t/a was smashed in a parking lot when i still had the dealer plates. sideswiped once on the road, another time hit n run on a double left turn lane . My hoe was hit-n-run in the rear quarterpanel on my birthday...you do everything you can to protect your baby and someone will still **** it up.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:16 PM
TECH Regular

ttt! Anyone help a f-body bro out!