FS:2000 Artic White FRC (Modified)

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 06:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:2000 Artic White FRC (Modified)

Well guys, i hate to do this especially since i just got the car not too long ago . I guess I'm starting to face the facts and I just cant have a car like this anymore that I baby constantly. I need to get something I can drive back and fourth to Dallas in and not care if I get a few rock chips and dings on it. I usually fly back and fourth to Dallas but American Eagle is cutting flights and it will be nearly impossible to get a stand-by seat anymore like I have always done since my dad is a pilot with American. So, the car must go so i can get something else that I wont mind driving down a gravel road when i decide to go back home and something that I dont mind putting miles on. Here are the details of the car. All mods have less than 10,000 miles on them...

2000 Artic White FRC (1 of 315) with 35,7XX miles
Black leather
6 speed
Dual Climate, Active handling, no HUD, no bose.

ENGINE
RGR Stage 2 ported LS1 heads with dual springs and titanium retainers
Comp Cam 232/232 .595 112.5
Comp 7.400 Chrome moly pushrods
ASP Under drive crank pulley
All new Gm bolts, gaskets, head gaskets and Ls6 oil pump when installed.
Rollermaster single roller non adjustable timing set
Shaner S2 Ported Throttle Body
LS6 pcv setup and valley cover
LS6 intake
New NGK plugs and Taylor wires
LG motorsports Long tube headers with no cats
B&B Bullets
LPE HD Output shaft
3.90 Motive gears, and bearing kit
McLeod Twin disk clutch with Alm. Flywheel
Updated GM slave cylinder
McLeod Adjustable master cylinder
Blackwing intake system
New belts for AC, and Serpentine.
30# injectors

APPEARANCE
Lowered on factory bolts
5000k HID headlights in stock housings
OEM z06 wheels powder coated black
Kumho Mx tires
Z06 red brake calipers
Z06 front screens
Z06 brake ducts, duct work is ran and they work
Flush taillight kit
Tinted windows all around
Clear front plate cover, and oem front plate cover

INTERIOR
Black leather
Alpine CD player
Alpine MRD - m301 mono sub amp
JL Audio stealth box
JL Audio 10 inch Sub
Hurst Shifter
All brand new 4 tire pressure sensors

The car drives like a dream and is in awesome shape. It makes great power and is a blast as any 420rwhp car should be :thumbs:. It has its usual few rock chips that arent bad atall on the front bumper and some on the side skirts under the break duct coolers, just a common place for rock chips on these cars I guess esp since its so low. There are no dents of any kind on the car. The rims are in excellent shape, no rash of any kind. Interior is great too, no rips or tears in the leather...just the normal wrinkles that occur but nothing too bad. I am extremely **** about my cars and I can assure you it is taken excellent care of. It is cleaned every day and always covered. Most of the work was done when owned by another board member up at Speed Inc. I recently added the Shanner S2 Throttle body and B&B Bullets Exhaust(which sould AWESOME with the LGM Longtubes). I also had it dyno tuned by RPM Motorsports in Lewisville, Tx when I brought it home. Without the S2 and with the stock GM Titanium exhaust it put down 420.6hp/386.4tq. It did however pick up around 10hp through the band from the Speed Inc tune. The car is deff an eye catcher, I get looks and comments all the time. A couple flaws yall need to know about is that it does grind into 3rd every now and then...i would say every 10th or so shift. I believe the tranny needs a basic rebuild and that will solve the problem. I have been told the same thing by 3 tranny builders. Second is that the active handling acts up every now and then. It gives the steering wheel position sensor warning. It doesnt do it all that often but it does once in a while. I believe it either needs a new steering wheel position sensor (150 bucks) or it needs to have everything re aligned. I think something must have gotten out of alignment slightly when the cam was put in since all of the steering components have to be dropped of the vettes. That would also be an easy fix. From what i read you just have to check the voltage on a few wires on the steering colum when it is centered and see what they are reading and adjust accordingly. Or, you could just drive with the traction control off and not worry about it. Either way its not too hard of a fix. The tires are in great shape and still have a lot of tread on them. I cant stress enough that this car is babied! I dont beat on it or drive it very hard. I take the best care of the car possible. I am asking $26,000 and I am NOT interested in any trades unless it is an 05-06 Dodge 2500, Ford F250, or Chevy 2500 Diesel 4x4. Here are some older pics of the car. The only thing that is different is the exhaust of course. I will have some more up soon. Feel free to PM me with any questions or email me at JDS3185@hotmail.com. If you have any requests of pictrues please let me know. I will be as detailed as possible.
Thanks, Jason

Old 12-27-2005, 07:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

That car looks sick! The price isn't too bad, you should be able to sell it in no time.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

SAY IT AINT SO!!!!!! ttt for a bad *** car...it looks better in person....wish i had that extra cash laying around
Old 12-27-2005, 10:09 PM
10 Second Fun Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very Clean!!!
Old 12-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Ginger Hater

great looking car! :thumbs:

bump for yah jason
Old 12-28-2005, 12:06 AM
12 Second Club

That car is bad ***. I love your rims, nice touch. Good luck with the sale!
Old 12-28-2005, 12:28 AM
TECH Addict

Nice car
Old 12-29-2005, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

thanks for the replies guys...TTT
Old 12-29-2005, 04:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Old 12-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Default Frc

Very nice car! The car looks as good in person as it does in the pictures. Car drove great, and has good power. I definitely want the car. I have tried to call you several times and left messages for you to call me back. If you dont want to sell the car anymore I wouldn't blame you, I wouldn't either. Call me or pm and let me know what you want to do.

Last edited by ERICH; 12-30-2005 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-31-2005, 02:59 AM
11 Second Club

Very nice FRC, hope you get what you want out of it.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs up

Was it your FRC parked out by Rudy's in College Station a week ago? Looked nice. PM me if you are in College Station...my brother is looking at going LG LT's for his vette and wants to see what they sound like in person. Thanks.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:51 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by JurisAg02
Was it your FRC parked out by Rudy's in College Station a week ago? Looked nice. PM me if you are in College Station...my brother is looking at going LG LT's for his vette and wants to see what they sound like in person. Thanks.
that would be the one.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:29 PM
On The Tree

well guys shes gone . I miss the hell out of her already...oh well life goes on..it was my fav car to date deff but she had to go...thanks for the comments..Jason