Grrr.....Exhaust help needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 11:51 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Grrr.....Exhaust help needed

Ok....Where to begin, lol. I have the TSP duals, and I love the sound. Bout to get a 230/236 TR cam, and can't wait to hear it lope from the duals. And now to the problems.....Clearance, for one. I don't have the tools, nor the know how to get more out of it. And I've developed a damn squeak....I believe it's from the band clamps backing off, but I can't seem to solve it. If anyone in the Houston/Beaumont area can help out for payment in beer or something of the sort, I'd be greatly appreciative, as I just can't seem to solve these pesky problems.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:30 PM
On The Tree

I had the TSP duals, but modified the system to gain ground clearance. In my case, I cut the rear floor pans and rewelded new ones in place, then tucked larger oval Magnaflows under the car with turnouts. I did salvage the piping system from the headers to a little beyond the x-pipe. Clearance is now as good as stock. Check it out on my website at www.cajunokie.f-bodygarage.com

If I were you, I'd also seriously consider a Futral Motorsports cam. They are superior in torque ratings and still pump out the horsepower. The F-14 is a very nasty cam, yet very manageable and easy to tune.

Just moved to Houston and looking for where the F-body guys hang out. Any suggestions?
Old 01-08-2006, 08:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just sell the POS and get a Honda SI, *****!!!