Whats Up With These's Mustangs !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 11:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats Up With These's Mustangs !!!

What's up with these mustangs. Today i was driving to my friends house and this black 03 mustang with a scoop on the hood pulls nxt to me and starts to jump his car. Well there was alot of traffic so i let it go (had to bite my tongue hard on that on but safety first).

Well on the way back home FATE HAS IT the same black mustang comes up to me again. i know it was the same car cause i recognized the driver and his girl. Well he drops his gear and starts to rev. This time there is no traffic in front of us so i go ahead and give him the thumbs up. 3 honks and were off. Race 1 pulled him hard from a 30 roll, shut it down at 85mph 2nd race from 40 mph gave him a small spot then pulled him again and shut it down at 95mph. I guess he thought my car was stock. HE WOKE UP RACQUEL (SLEEPER).
Old 01-08-2006, 11:49 PM
On The Tree

Not just mustangs, but BLACK mustangs indeed...

first experience ; a black mustang, nothing special at all, full of blonde giggling girls pulls up next to me in a three lane at a light infront of the old high school. she revs her little v6 motor and when the light hit greens, takes off, hesitates, and floors it again. i bite my tongue, and follow back a few car lengths. well these idiots are all looking back and hanging out the windows flashing me signs with their teeth, even the driver... and that mustang veered to the left a little and BOOM...they popped over the curb and blew out the right tire and landed in someones front yard. after stopping in the cultisac to look, point, and laugh my *** off, i recognized the driver as the local ***** from my senior class. the minute she saw me, she went as red as a beet and rolled up her car windows.

second time - yet another BLACK mustang with a blonde driver in it was at a four way intersection turning left across one one-way street to the other. its night time now and im sitting in the turn lane to go left across the other road to head for some tacos. she thinks my lane ( since it sits far back behind a long bush ) is the road to turn into and she comes front bumper to front bumper with my car. she stuck her head out and started yelling at me and telling me i needed to learn how to drive. i pulled out my bat and told her to move her piece of **** before i pushed her out of the way ( was driving a friends f250 with a nice grill package on the front - he would of been proud if i used it as a tractor, believe me ). she didnt move, kept yelling. so i got in. and sure enough, drove up to her bumper and pushed her backwards as she put it in reverse. after i kicked her back far enough back out into the road and almost got her t-boned and rear ended, she finally went the right way yelling some nonesense.

so yes my friend, i feel the pain of the black mustang drivers.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:31 AM
TECH Resident

A few months ago, I was on Hwy 6 heading to Best buy, and this stock *** green or black Mustang GT convertable (same bodystyle as mine in the sig) with the top down stops next to me at the red light. Some faggy looking guy driving(honestly thought it was a girl at first), with a chick in the passenger seat and in the back. Im in my Camaro, cammin away through the Borla open plate. Well the light turns red and the dude just takes the **** off like we had a race setup or something. I wanted to chase him down, but theres usually too many cops around. Eventually I decided I couldnt let that guy look like he won infront of the females that probably didnt know any better.

So I started playing catch up. Got up next to him @ about 55mph, eased up a little more til my tail pipes were next to the passenger, and downshifted into second and clutched the living **** out of it. Gave him and the skanks an earfull of cammed LS1 @6500 rpm through the no-plate Borla, and left him with the tires spinning, and their ears ringing. Not surprisingly, they didnt get beside me again..
Old 01-09-2006, 01:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SJRTX
Gave him and the skanks an earfull of cammed LS1 @6500 rpm through the no-plate Borla, and left him with the tires spinning, and their ears ringing.
sweeet ....