Manning under pressure...Carr under pressure.

Old 01-15-2006, 05:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Manning under pressure...Carr under pressure.

Did anyone catch the Colts vs. Steelers game today? It seemed like Manning was getting a good taste today of what it's like to be David Carr on a weekly basis. With that said (and my extra strength flame suit is on) it didn't look like Manning performed any better...in fact...not as good as Carr manages to perform behind a shitty offensive line.

... ...
Old 01-15-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Steelers D is nothin to F%# with man
Old 01-16-2006, 07:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that was a crazy ending.

and i must say again, these officials in pro and college sports really do stink at their jobs.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:29 AM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

At least one of the officials was on the take. I'm normally an Indy fan but after seeing some of those calls if the Steelers didn't win there should have been riots. How the interception call was turned over I'll never know! He caught the ball, rolled over with it in his hand and dropped it yet it's an incomplete pass??????
Old 01-16-2006, 12:34 PM
Launching!

Yes the game was very poorly called Joey Porter is probably gonna get a fine from the NFL after what he said. The was also a point in the game the steelers had the ball and it was 4 & 1 Indy jumped over and touched some linemen but it was really a false start the officals blew the play dead but there was no penalty. Horribly called game.
Old 01-16-2006, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

Yeh, I was routing for Indy as well but they really got their asses kicked even though the score was as close as it was. That int. excuse was retarded. Some **** about his knee being on the ground or something dumb. Made no sense to me.
Old 01-16-2006, 02:56 PM
SSU Moderator

I used to be an Indy fan...I still respect and root for Edge and Harrison...well all those WR's...but I HATE Peyton Manning now. Not only is he the untimate *****/choke-artist/******, he can't respect his own team when A) he played like total *** under pressure and B) that 46-yd field goal should have neen 36 or less. Why the **** do you risk the game by shooting for the endzone 30 yards away on 2nd and 2 when you can get another 1st and 10 and get 8-10 more yards hopefully. And don't say that's the coaches fault...we know that Peyton calls his own ****...even to the point of defying Dungy and going for it on 4th and 2 (which incedentally worked out for them, so hat's off on that play). But the rest of the game was pretty much vintage big-game Manning. Archine didn't do ****, Eli won't, and Peyton plays like he's still in some SEC-East game against Spurrier. ****-tard.

Oh, and Carr IS a good QB, no doubt. I think they should pay the 8-mil, draft Young anyway to avoid any riots in Houston and trade Carr for an O-Line. But...apparantly there was some shady bad-door deal between McNair and Carroll to assure Bush that he was gonna be #1 in the draft. I guess they could trade Bush right away a la Manning/SD in 2004. Trade Bush and Carr to Tennessee or NY for Young and some linemen.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

manning was used to having all the time in the world to pass. his linemen had a bad game, so he gave them some of the blame. he normally takes all the blame on himself, at least, thats what ive seen before. he was just a little frustrated. i would be too, if i spent the whole game on my back.

Search this Thread