2004 Sierra FS Feeler

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 03:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 Sierra FS Feeler

Ok guys, my girl and I are trying to buy a house and have too much truck payment. We are thinking about selling her truck and getting me a RCSB and her getting my Z71.

Her truck is a 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab Short Bed. 5.3 liter motor with just over 18,000 miles on the ticker. Of course auto trans, stock 3.73 gears. Bone stock with the exception of a Magnaflow Muffler dumped at the rear axle. Regular maintenance performed by myself. Other options it has is the steering wheel stereo controls, tinted windows, 15" billet antenna. I will have to look to see if it is a G80 or not, but I think that it is.

the miles on this truck are well below normal, truck runs very good, and body is in perfect condition, maybe a few little scratches here and there, but none that I have noticed. Tires still in good condition, it has the 245-16 general ameri-trac tires and aluminum alloy optional wheels and the HD Towing package. Color is the bright blue, can't remember the name of the color with charcoal grey cloth interior.

I Think that she still owes about $21,000.00 on the truck and we will just be looking for someone to pay what is owed for the truck. If anyone is interested, just pm me and I will send pics.