Need (college) help

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 08:33 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need (college) help

Hey Im having trouble looking for a loan. I need a loan to go too school, my credit is not all that or I dont have suffecient credit to get a loan on my own. Is there anything that I can do or apply for? I need some help asap!!! Anybody that can give me advice or any loan officers out there that can help, please help!!
Old 02-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Two great loans:

1. Stafford Loan
You won't get a ton of cash for this one, but it'll cover quite a bit, and helps out a State Univeristies more than anything.

2. HinzleHazzelwood loan (something to that affect, probably not the right name)
This one will cover above and beyond what the Stafford won't. I was able to get enough money from this one to pay for my books, rent, auto insurance, food, and utilities while in school. I did have a part time job though.

Your age is going to play a major factor in my suggestion, but if you are old enough, you can get great loans. Also, these were for 4 year universities. I had these while going to Tech, and it made all the difference in the world. I'm having to pay for them now, but I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again.

Also, I don't think credit is much of a factor in these, but I could be wrong.